• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

petghost

Banned
I get Karin, Bison, and Vega, but how is Chun going to get you far? All I've heard about her is that she sucks compared to rest of the cast.

i dno i think chun seems relatively solid and like a strong fundamentals char. seeing that capcom jp dev use her v trigger to really apply pressure and convert off any random hit made her seem a lot better to me. she gets hella blockstun and frame advantage in vtrigger.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I've been reading this and biting my tongue but I just feel the need to ask why people seem to always equate young-looking female characters with sexuality? I don't mean to judge but I don't see Marie Rose and think "oh yeah, she's meant to titilate paedophiles", instead my mind goes "oh my god, that's a really cute getup. It looks like moi-meme-moitie" plus as someone who is known to occasionally act like a spoilt brat in certain situations and is generally an obnoxious tease when playing fighting games, I can relate to her attitude :p
I'm curious what you think of female fans of characters like these, even if the thought was "I didn't think about them at all" What about people who cosplay as them? Are they trying to capture the attention of paedophiles or is there the possibility might like the characters for non-sexual reasons?

Do people really think we live in a world where the mass market is either only, or a majority, men who sexually fantasize about female children? That seems like a very sad view to have of the world and humanity if you ask me... not to mention probably highly unrealistic :/

I apologize to shouta as I don't want to really add any fuel to this argument but I'm honestly at a loss to the thought process behind it sometimes :/

I'm really sorry for bringing this discussion up again, but I think you're giving Team Ninja too much credit. (NSFW)

Console gaming isn't any better anymore. 360 RROD, PS3s sounding like jet engines and YLOD, PS4s having controller desync issues, being loud af, and the controller stick falling apart

Don't forget day 1 patches that will eventually be taken off servers, or licensed DLC that gets delisted.

More than anything else, the 360 and PS3 convinced me that I'm going to need to shift to an open platform if I want to get around digital fuckery.

I get Karin, Bison, and Vega, but how is Chun going to get you far? All I've heard about her is that she sucks compared to rest of the cast.

i dno i think chun seems relatively solid and like a strong fundamentals char. seeing that capcom jp dev use her v trigger to really apply pressure and convert off any random hit made her seem a lot better to me. she gets hella blockstun and frame advantage in vtrigger.

yeah this.

I wasn't so hot on her but seeing what people did with her during capcup showed me a higher ceiling than what i've personally seen with Necalli since i suspect he won't be the same by release.

yeah this.

I wasn't so hot on her but seeing what people did with her during capcup showed me a higher ceiling than what i've personally seen with Necalli since i suspect he won't be the same by release.

Oh, I see. Was this footage archived? I want to check it out.

So Valle broke security and gave snake an hour of couching so he could beat keoma in the runback.

Can't be helped. The USA are underdogs compared to Brazil's fighting game scene.

MrDaravon

LMAO @ the Perfect Legend shots.

Fucking savagery in here.

floe was doing it over the weekend too lol

IcDpTeY.png

EdP62fv.png

Zissou

There is no change to her frame advantage on block in v-trigger. (unless they changed it recently)

BTW, that was Woshige playing against Combofiend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom