• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I thought Karst said he was black or something

my whole life flipped turned upside down

definitely got the TA look going on

Good grief @ the amount of idiotic posts in your OT thread tho! It's scary bringing a kid into this kinda world, yo.* Good luck.

edit: *my biggest pet peeve being negative gut reaction to the unfamiliar, rather than--very idealistically speaking--empathetic inquisition

I'm already feeling the brain tumor that thread is giving me ;_;

Hey, what is this BS I am hearing about Psycho Inferno being negative on block now? What the hell is up with that?

Did you have a midwife
Yeah. She came by today to check on us and bring a gift basket, and will come by on Tuesday. She is also going to give us a list of pediatricians she recommends.

Marz

Where's that annoying Smug Stan who used to always post here talking about Smug on Daigo level and all that nonsense?

Where's that annoying Smug Stan who used to always post here talking about Smug on Daigo level and all that nonsense?

for some reason I think its Conceited but I'm not sure

I'd like to see him qualify tho. Strider bodied him on something fierce this weekend, hope he comes back stronger.

peter0611

Dudley does well in the Abel matchup, like Justin mentioned. It's not a huge advantage, but enough that the lopsided score in all their matches this tournament can't be accounted for by the character. Strider has just been a consistently better play than Smug as of late. And obviously if you dislike Smug or his fans or whatever you're gleeful to see him get bodied. His performance lately has been poor. I wanted to see a Dudley at Capcom Cup, but oh well.

pixelish

watching that strider-smug match was annoying for me. you'd have thought smug would stop doing ex ducking after getting thrown out of it by strider every time he does that.

Marz

GeoNeo is around somewhere

Oh yea that's his name.

watching that strider-smug match was annoying for me. you'd have thought smug would stop doing ex ducking after getting thrown out of it by strider every time he does that.

Dudley is kind of one dimensional really. Don't even know what Smug should have been doing he just got outplayed. I think he should have challenged Gustavo after a step kick little bit more.

Then there's really not much safety issues lol
Yeah, ignorants.

Are you going to vaccinate your child?
Absolutely, but I plan on putting him on a slower schedule than what doctors might want. The only reason I plan to do this is that I got extremely sick from being oversensitive to vaccines as an infant, and since he's my son, he might have the same predisposition. I actually almost died from the whole ordeal, so I want to do anything I can to protect him while also making sure he is immunized.

Here is the disease I was afflicted with (WARNING: super gross, worse than eating placenta):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Johnson's_Syndrome

Notice that there is some genetic predisposition in contracting the disease.

Beats

Can't believe I'm about to buy a wii u

Mario Maker hype too stronk

I've only made two levels so far, but yeah it's a lot of fun. There's so much to think about when trying to make a good level though lol. Ended up spending a few hours on my first one. A lot of people in the OT are making some pretty cool stuff too.

Tripon

Somebody is going to have to win the Costa Rica major.

But PR Rog, Kbrad, Ricki, and Smug likely won't make the Capcom Pro tour due to them not being good enough on points.

We haven't had a thread title change in a month.

Know your place.

4jQ1M.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom