• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marz

Wtf is SNK doing? This company is pretty much a joke now. Was hopeful that the surprising quality of XIII was maybe a return to greatness but apparently not lmao.

The Light

Eh KoF looks okay to me, but hopefully it does improve visually a year from now. I was never expecting the transition to 3D models to be as good as the sprites from the previous titles. I'm actually surprised they showed the game off.

Clawww

KOFXIV clip was hilarious. so hype but at the same time it looks pretty sad right now. hopefully they can patch it up, but I don't know. even for a 'first glimpse' it's quite rough and makes one worry about the style/budget.

Infinite

Sim with a V-Skill teleport that is screen relative and Yoga Catastrophe V-Trigger would definitely be my main.

So 2pm cst?
v-skill teleport seems wild. So he gains v-meter for simply teleporting for yoga castrophes later? Seems too good. Also I don't like the idea of making moves that already exists in a character's movepool into their v-skills. It seems boring. I'm okay with the Yoga Castrophes becoming Dhalsim's V-skill however.

KoF14...

635546868872597028441945972_tumblr_mx3yrpYsPH1sizyblo1_500.gif

-pleaseshopkyo'sfaceintothat-

Sim with a V-Skill teleport that is screen relative and Yoga Catastrophe V-Trigger would definitely be my main.

So 2pm cst?

I like the idea of his v-trigger.
v-skill teleport seems wild. So he gains v-meter for simply teleporting for yoga castrophes later? Seems too good. Also I don't like the idea of making moves that already exists in a character's movepool into their v-skills. It seems boring. I'm okay with the Yoga Castrophes becoming Dhalsim's V-skill however.

I would choose Yoga Tower as his V-Skill.
super-sf4-new-india-stage.jpg

Dodges lows and FBs(which fits the other V-Skills)

Rhapsody

Banned
I'm a little surprised at so many people wanting bearded Ryu as the main costume for Ryu in that other thread. I know that people don't want it to be like SF4 where everyone is wearing the same old outfit, but still.

Rhapsody

Banned
Eh, if Sim was in, teleport, and tower being tied to V Skill just sounds kinda boring.

That's my issue with Spin Knuckle for Cammy's. I'd rather have something new than using old moves like that.

WarRock

So, in the SFV stream, Rashid just knocked Mika in the restaurant. I forgot about that!

Does any of the new stages have a transition like that? Reminds me of X-Men vs SF and the first MvC.

Numb

So, in the SFV stream, Rashid just knocked Mika in the restaurant. I forgot about that!

Does any of the new stages have a transition like that? Reminds me of X-Men vs SF and the first MvC.

There is another where you get thrown into a restaurant and a bowl of noodles fall on your head that you keep in the next round. Don't know more.

petghost

Banned
It would on me. Full meter too.
Guys taking jabs at KOF looking 3 gens ago and the game ain't even a day old. lol

What they sposed to do? Snk chose to show it in that state so people are bound to discuss it... Snk fans get hella defensive bout this shit tho.

Prolly woulda been better to just flash the logo as a teaser.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I like the idea of his v-trigger.

I would choose Yoga Tower as his V-Skill.
super-sf4-new-india-stage.jpg

Dodges lows and FBs(which fits the other V-Skills)

If so, I imagine that it would only build meter if you actually dodge something? Because otherwise players would just spam the move.

But it doesn't get used much in 4, so the utility of the move would need to be adjusted.

mbpm1

Eh, if Sim was in, teleport, and tower being tied to V Skill just sounds kinda boring.

That's my issue with Spin Knuckle for Cammy's. I'd rather have something new than using old moves like that.

Sim should have a v-skill version of his U2

get meter for having it hit,but not on whiff

would force people to be afraid and not just block limbs

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
If both Sim and Urien are in the game, one of the things I'd be thinking about is the perceived redundancy of Yoga Catastrophe (if it's in) and Aegis Reflector (if it's in).

But they didn't have that problem with Decapre, so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom