• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed. -_- I'm curious to know if whoever approved that trailer for public consumption is drinking themselves blind under a bridge right now. Yikes.

Every time this game gets mentioned I have to link to the game's controls, because it's one of the most batshit insane things I have ever seen by my life. It looks like the button layout from a bad MAME cabinet.

Bonus: Kawaiikochan strip with the controls translated, because why not.

Makes me think of the MK PDP stick except someone decided to add a dozen buttons.

Beats

That looks pretty nuts lol. I'm not sure how you would place your hands there.

Why are they advertising twitch...on twitch?

Reminds me of when Nintendo had Smash 4 ads at Apex when Smash 4 was being played.

Essay

Lol, rip.

Edit: I'll reset my router just incase.

These disconnects started happening for me either with the most recent patch, or after a change of router screwed up my port forwarding. Not sure which. QQ

EDIT: Could try hosting it on your end first too, or just doing the empty NA1 lobby thing.

EDIT2: Connection is good, but I forgot to enable in-game rematch

So um, I only know Ingrid from playing as her in Capcom Fighting Evolution like a decade ago, how was she in Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max if anyone knows? What was her playstyle like?

I like her design, but I'd like to like her gameplay too. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom