• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see any counters.

I LOVE the backstep rekka option. Very strategic.

Her laugh is...not quite.

Her playstyle is not particularly interesting tbh.

That is a wonderful stage though.
Laugh needs to be haughtier.

Her face looks fine in motion - rather pretty, actually.

Shouta

Nice stage.

Looks like she has testuzanko as a move. Did she have that before?

She didn't have Tetsuzanko before so it seems they revamped her to be a Bajiquan/Hakkyokuken character that kinda is like Dudley in regards to movement with the forward dash and a back one?

All her buttons are gonna be good like they were in A3 lol.

Rhapsody

Banned
Yeah, but don't her counters normally hit the opponent? I mean like that.

It's been awhile since I've used counters, but in SFA3, you can't counter against projectiles, so this definitely got changed in SFV. If her counter catches something, she'll do like a throw thing (think of Leo in Xrd). But since counters have changed in this game, who knows if it'll do the same thing when in close proximity.

CPFX8-uUYAAC-T6.jpg

Is Meioken her previous counter?

Rhapsody

Banned
Did she lose her command grab? I can't remember the old move names :(

Also I'm glad her TK input isn't a TK anymore (like how Cammy's changed)

I'm happy to see Karin return, mostly because she's rounding out the missing Alpha characters. We've got Birdie, we've got Nash, we've got Mika, and now we've got Karin. I'm happy.

I love her outfit as well. It's so regal.

Perro

Seems like all her normals are the same, I hope st.HP is as godlike as ever. I'm not familiar with the names of her special moves but I didn't see if she had a counter (she's doing the counter animation in her v-reversal tho).
I like how there's was a little Remy army in the Karin reveal thread, he's going to be the most requested character
for SF6. Kappa.

jerry1594

Seems like all her normals are the same, I hope st.HP is as godlike as ever. I'm not familiar with the names of her special moves but I didn't see if she had a counter (she's doing the counter animation in her v-reversal tho).
I like how there's was a little Remy army in the Karin reveal thread, he's going to be the most requested character
for SF6. Kappa.
posts by SF7: omg Joe Mike Geki white Birdie i missed them soo much!!!

Dahbomb

Really surprised that Capcom didn't try to fan service up Karin and also put out a new stage that doesn't isn't meh for once.

pixelish

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...ducing-karin-and-the-capcom-fighters-network/

And if the return of one of the most popular characters in the series wasn’t enough, we have another big announcement: the Capcom Fighters Network!

The Capcom Fighters Network (CFN) is a community building tool that will be directly built into the online infrastructure of Street Fighter V.
Here is a list of some of the things that you’ll be able to do in-game via CFN:
See where battles are happening all over the world on a “heat map”
View player profiles and detailed match statistics
Designate “rivals” throughout the world and monitor their performance
Register friends and follow your favorite players
Search and watch replay files
Send online battle invitations
Check out the latest patch and tournament news
And much more!

screenshot of the heat map
20857329613_504117b199_z.jpg

Status