• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookiejet

There are so many characters I want to play in SFV already but, I'll wait on a tier list this time. #CoffeelingWasRight

Time to stop pretending and make peace with my laziness

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...ducing-karin-and-the-capcom-fighters-network/

"The Capcom Fighters Network (CFN) is a community building tool that will be directly built into the online infrastructure of Street Fighter V."

screenshot of the heat map
20857329613_504117b199_z.jpg

I'm actually tearing up. We can finally be esports :')

Clawww

I'm excited about stats, man. I actually pay for DotaBuff (detailed stat tool), it's awesome having hilariously detailed stats. seeing stuff like throw tech% (in specific matchups!) is gonna be fucking great.

Rhapsody

Banned
Comparing her old moveset and matching the names now, it's really interesting to see how much she's changed.

Definitely much different now. Punch rekkas tied to V Trigger while having some old moves gaining new followups.

omg Karin. Between her and i guess Mika too i'm finally sold on the game.

Pretty weird how she only has her rekka in v-trigger though. But i'm sure she has enough tools to make up for it.

Clawww

『Inaba Resident』;179109194 said:
Heard the 2nd beta starts the 7th of October.

that one dude posted it but I don't see the deets anywhere

that's going to be a dope week if we get a fresh build

Clawww

phase 2 is supposed to be on PC, too, if you've got something that could run it

at least we've got Ken! I wonder exactly how much they'll give us. hopefully my work schedule is as much of a joke as it's been lately around then. I'm ready to go hard

Tripon

phase 2 is supposed to be on PC, too, if you've got something that could run it

at least we've got Ken! I wonder exactly how much they'll give us. hopefully my work schedule is as much of a joke as it's been lately around then. I'm ready to go hard
I don't really. Only got the laptop at the moment and it has issues running rising thunder. So I don't know if not can run the SFV beta, lol.

Geniuzz

With Karin's reveal, the characters we haven't seen in while are now complete, which means two classic returning character and two completely new ones remaining. Curious to see how they will spread them out over the remaining months until release. The new stage looks awesome and CFN looks interesting. Now I want to see what they have to offer in terms of game modes and I would like to know how fight-money/ zenny is actually going to work, as in what will be available to 'purchase' at launch.
I also hope they manage to keep a few secrets at least until the game has launched.

Dlent

She doesn't seem as interesting as the redesigned Birdie or Mika, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. Can't say I was ever extremely impressed by the drill-haired schoolgirl.

that honestly might be top 5 best stages Capcom has ever made brehs shit is straight beautiful
IkhzqNC.png

Especially in comparison to the rest of the kinda mediocre stages.

Karin looks cool, her hair and face are
kttcoliflabbynsick
, but she does look really cool.

Horseress

Now only two brand new and two classic characters left to reveal...

Let it be sim pls

So basically, Capcom is bringing the world tekken federation system to SF5. Excellent news.

WTF
wtf?
was really cool, now let's see if it stays for a while with a game that....will stay for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom