• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Kinda weird to lock her Rekkas behind the V-Trigger system IMO o_O

Non the less with all this talk about the playdough/claymation look of SF5, they need to add Wallace and Gromit as guest characters :V

Tripon

So the info that Siliconera had was legit. So I expect Urien and Alex to be at least DLC ready near the start of the game launch.

Karin looked pretty safe on some of her specials, I didn't even see that launcher get punished and it seemed to recover fast on block but it didn't seem that the presenters were really Combofiend level when having a match. I think her v-skill being an attack is going to be important to build up that v-gauge and unlike someone like Chun, it's much less commitment. I wonder if you can special cancel into it.

a60218ca7b01916206c7f68f6702939b.jpg

Survival Mode accidentally leaked? lol

WarRock

For a second I thought her Rekka was gonna be a one use V-Trigger, fortunately is not the case.

Wonder if her Rekka will change properties depending on the punch used or will be the same no matter the button since it's a Trigger now.

It's currently speculated that we get Laura trailer during 1st day fo Brazil Game Show, then Ono hops on a plane to NYCC to reveal the next character on the 2nd-3rd day of NYCC.

*plane propeller noise*
"BRAZIL"

*plane propeller noise*
"USA"

Ono is IRL SF2

Julia/Lili.

Who/What?

This is why we need blue banana hammock guy and a stretchy indian guy.

Man, Ryu aint poor. Dude has stacks of fight money in that bag of his, and he doesn't have to pay for student loans and rent like a normal person. Plus, he's BFF Ken is like right there for anything, and that nigga is like anime rich.

Friend rich man, Ken is too smart to have an entourage (real talk, my old HS friend got straight leeched off of his "friends"). No scrubs man, Ken knows about scrubs too.

His bag is full of protein and whey and free promo t-shirts.

There is nothing but poverty in Anime friend. Stay in school kids.

Friend rich man, Ken is too smart to have an entourage (real talk, my old HS friend got straight leeched off of his "friends"). No scrubs man, Ken knows about scrubs too.

His bag is full of protein and whey and free promo t-shirts.

There is nothing but poverty in Anime friend. Stay in school kids.

White blond privilege fighter V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom