• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookiejet

clawww has the lion's share of dumb posts in that thread

Are you seriously calling people out for assuming that Karin is not Japanese, clawww? You dumbass

Seriously?

She doesn't look asian in the least. She's blonde, and her name is Karin ffs.

yes, they would be wrong, but it's NOT an unreasonable initial assumption

Are you seriously calling people out for assuming that Karin is not Japanese, clawww? You dumbass

Seriously?

lmao

first R. Mika gets us moved to community and now Karin has people at each others throats

notworksafe

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";179159866]Watch Sim's normals be barely longer than Vega's. Capcom hating that zoning tech with this game.[/QUOTE]

Only will be able to stretch in v-trigger :(

notworksafe

Are you seriously replying wtih that image? Really?
You're replying to me who has more fighting game character and lore knowledge then you ever known in your life, with that image?
Me?
This is why we belong in community

Well this and Karsticles entire posting history

Tizoc

This is why we belong in community

Well this and Karsticles entire posting history

I actually had to rewrite that multiple times before settling on that :V
I edited out anyways but come on people, you can do better than quote old translation that nobody gave a fuck about.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";179159866]Watch Sim's normals be barely longer than Vega's. Capcom hating that zoning tech with this game.[/QUOTE]

Or MAYBE, Just Maybe they are giving anti zoning for all the new zoning characters.

Nothing more nail biting than full screen combat!

notworksafe

I actually had to rewrite that multiple times before settling on that :V
I edited out anyways but come on people, you can do better than quote old translation that nobody gave a fuck about.

Well, saying a fighting game character is misogynistic is the stupidest shit I've ever heard of anyway. These are characters that usually have about 15 lines of written dialogue and maybe 20 words of spoken dialogue. Unless one of those lines is "I really enjoy hitting women" or "Stay in the kitchen", I'm not seeing any misogyny.

I don't remember. Were Smash players and Mortal Kombat players this bitter about returning characters in their franchise? Or does Street Fighter alone attract these type of people?

Azure J

How about them Lucina boots, guys

Not like this Rhapsody

Not liek this

I don't remember. Were Smash players and Mortal Kombat players this bitter about returning characters in their franchise? Or does Street Fighter alone attract these type of people?

Oh God Smash returning vet/newcomer discussions can be far worse, although the SFV stuff is really really interesting as someone who deals with Smash pre-hype periods regularly.

Tizoc

Like shit the things SF has about it's lore is badonkers, off the top of my head

Blanka painted his skin green as a camouflage, learned to generate electricity by imitating eels. He's still a child that got lost in a plane crash in Brazil rainforest or what have you and became a wild man.
Pretty sure he uses some voodoo brazilian hair fluid to keep his hair like that.

Nash and Rose both use hair spray to get their hair the way the look like.

ChunLi has those armlets so she balances herself when she does spinning bird kick

This is the Shadaloo HQ-
110721-shad-2.jpg

Vega, M. Bison and Balrog all swapped their names after the boxer won a game of cards

Ryu is arachnophobic

Honda frequents Japanese baths after every Sumo training session

Dan is fluent or knows how to speak multiple languages

After the events of Final Fight 1, Cody got so addicted to fighting that he kept beating thugs up which eventually landed him in jail.

And a slew of other ish I can't remember atm @_@

Speaking of which, anyone even remember Yuki from KoF? i'LL never get how or why SNK is able to have 3 characters with the same name and be able to differentiate them :V

Smash roster speculation threads are the biggest cesspools of NeoGAF

Take the passionate and wide-ranging Nintendo fanboyism from all their franchises, throw it into a giant pot, sprinkle with huge amounts of salt, serve hot.

Skab

Seriously?

To be fair, Karin isn't pronounced "Karen."

Can hear it here.

notworksafe

You know what? I'd actually like to do an avatar bet.
What're the terms and conditions?

Alex and Urien in the launch roster (not DLC of any form) - You choose my avatar for a month
Sim and Gief in the launch roster (not DLC of any form) - I choose your avatar for a month
Any other characters in those last two returning spots - No one changes their avatar

Alex and Urien in the launch roster (not DLC of any form) - You choose my avatar for a month
Sim and Gief in the launch roster (not DLC of any form) - I choose your avatar for a month
Any other characters in those last two returning spots - No one changes their avatar

you know im undefeated in avatar bets right

Busaiku

I was looking up info for that indie bara fighter that was announced a while back, and it seems like it's completely gone.
Like the announcement and all of the dev's pages are inactive or gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom