• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry1594

You know it's bad when the best Jedah player in the west spends the better part of three years telling me in all sorts of different ways that he is frustrated with Jedah's situation.

Poor Dyne
Dude needs to work on his defense though. I don't see him play much but I think he has gotten a bit better lately at not trying to brute force his way out of difficult situations.

pixelish

Missed the whole thing....where's dat re-broadcast huh
capcomfighters has top 8 videos uploaded on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnJYUs2wpsOLgbx67WAt7IAHwlRJlC8mw

highlight of the tournament
CPUFA4QUEAAKGTQ.jpg

Rhapsody

Banned
I'm on. Anyone with a PS4 should probably host since I'm not sure if it still has issues going the other way.
I'll just need whatever the lobby code is.

Rhapsody

Banned
can't find anyone with that name

ID is 5f2e

this online system is straight Lupe status of smart/dumb

Double checking my PSN ID, seems I didn't type it wrong. I can't find your lobby for some reason.

I don't know if you can enter my lobby? My ID is 0hg5

Edit: Actually I don't think PS4s can join PS3 Room IDs, so I'd still have to join yours. Can you make another one and give me the Room ID?

Xrd lobbies are butt :/

Double checking my PSN ID, seems I didn't type it wrong. I can't find your lobby for some reason.

I don't know if you can enter my lobby? My ID is 0hg5

Edit: Actually I don't think PS4s can join PS3 Room IDs, so I'd still have to join yours. Can you make another one and give me the Room ID?

Xrd lobbies are butt :/
It's the same ID and I made it for 3 people :/

Add me on PSN Countblackuie

and the i is for phenomenal

I can't just send an invite?

Rhapsody

Banned
It's the same ID and I made it for 3 people :/

Add me on PSN Countblackuie

and the i is for phenomenal

I can't just send an invite?

Xrd has weird issues that only happens to certain people lol

And you can't. I don't think PS4 can send invites. If someone in the lobby's on PS3 and can press triangle to send an invite, I can get in maybe. Otherwise, I'll have to sit this one out.

I've never been able to get into PS4 lobbies through ID, so I guess it's a problem I'm stuck with.

Alternative is to make like a public lobby and set it to 4 or something while I hop on. But yeah, I can't join private lobbies with IDs.

Xrd has weird issues that only happens to certain people lol

And you can't. I don't think PS4 can send invites. If someone in the lobby's on PS3 and can press triangle to send an invite, I can get in maybe. Otherwise, I'll have to sit this one out.

I've never been able to get into PS4 lobbies through ID, so I guess it's a problem I'm stuck with.

Alternative is to make like a public lobby and set it to 4 or something while I hop on. But yeah, I can't join private lobbies with IDs.
I'll try that

Alright I made a room

North America 1/District 1A (New England) #04

If I stream its probably gonna lag a bit

I have no idea what I'm doing

:dahell: just happened

Morris

Disco Devil
lol it's cool, figures Count could use the 1v1 practice against Rhapsody more anyway.

GGs rookie. You got a nice Sin! I need to get a lot better in that matchup, kept trying to press buttons when I knew I shouldn't. Is the jump-in Sin does sometimes after beak driver safe? The only answer I had to that was blitz shield, I kept thinking I could insta-jump throw it but I could never get in range.

Hope to play you some other time when my roomies aren't around lol

rookiejet

GGs, Morris! I still haven't learned when/how to challenge Elphelt pressure at all (or even if I should be). You punished me hard for that, and for trying to jump out of the corner (without FD no less!)

(Also, I'mma blame getting hit by those overheads on lag >_>)

The leap is definitely AA'able, but maybe not on reaction. Air throw is probably the least risky option? Because you can still block if you don't get it.

Hope to play again soon, man.

Clawww

People going crazy in the SFV discussion thread. Think I'm going to stay out of it for a while.

doesn't seem any worse than it's been in the past

people aren't getting that biosnake is being facetious. not that knowing so doesn't make it tiring.

Marz

GGs, Morris! I still haven't learned when/how to challenge Elphelt pressure at all (or even if I should be). You punished me hard for that, and for trying to jump out of the corner (without FD no less!)

(Also, I'mma blame getting hit by those overheads on lag >_>)

The leap is definitely AA'able, but maybe not on reaction. Air throw is probably the least risky option? Because you can still block if you don't get it.

Hope to play again soon, man.

I played you on Xrd the other day I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom