• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beats

The Jill infinite is probably the easiest TAC infinite in the game.

edit: does anyone here want to try playing Melee netplay later today?

Heat exhaustion and dehydration made me miss most of Sunday night and Monday.

I do kind of remember Bonchan DP'ing (on reaction!) a lot of Nemo's Rolento moves.

When is the next character reveal? How many are left?

Azure J

The Jill infinite is probably the easiest TAC infinite in the game.

edit: does anyone here want to try playing Melee netplay later today?

I want to set this and Project M netplay up soonish. Think you could shoot me a PM on what's required?

Tripon

If that's the case, why mention it at all? Won't this damage other TO's opinions in doing business with the company in the future?
This way people can laugh it off going "Oh that Koogy...." Once he starts naming names, then it becomes a question of somebody reputation.

Thulius

Had no idea, don't think I've ever seen anyone successfully pull this off in game.

Yeah, between xfactor and the meter that TAC infinites build it's never necessary. If you've already landed a TAC infinite on the first character and you can't kill the next with DHCs or xfactor then your team is probably not great.

Fancy infinite resets are cool and all but why build your team around it when so many characters effectively do the same thing without relying on TACs?

Numb

『Inaba Resident』;179633639 said:
Been trying to learn DoA and I found out that you can just move your system time around to unlock different characters if you have core fighters and not the full game.
Nice tip.
Got core fighters and bought Lisa. I think she is all i need but will try this to try other peeps.
Think you could also move your time on PS3 for MGS4 to go to the weapon sale day.

ShinMaruku

『Inaba Resident』;179633639 said:
Been trying to learn DoA and I found out that you can just move your system time around to unlock different characters if you have core fighters and not the full game.

Don't make Hayashi know. :p

Heat exhaustion and dehydration made me miss most of Sunday night and Monday.

I do kind of remember Bonchan DP'ing (on reaction!) a lot of Nemo's Rolento moves.

When is the next character reveal? How many are left?

Nemo is sweating right now. He's scared that Gachikun and Santarou man might be the players to get into the Topanga League playoffs. He does't like playing against Sagats.

jerry1594

Yun and Yang are pretty boring in 3S, yeah.
To watch maybe, though Yang isn't and Yun is kind of interesting to me. Yakkun is pretty interesting to watch. Also interesting to see the other player try to escape gj from time to time.
Oro is boring in large doses, though also depending on player a lot.

I like watching Ibuki, Chun, Ken, Ryu, Hugo, Urien a lot.
Alex too. Though the only character I straight up don't like watching is Sean and Oro when he lands an infinite. Pretty bummed Vanao/Genki didn't take it. I think they could've, but Vanao gonna Vanao and the Chun-Alex mu is just too terrible when the Chun is Nuki.

To watch maybe, though Yang isn't and Yun is kind of interesting to me. Yakkun is pretty interesting to watch. Also interesting to see the other player try to escape gj from time to time.

Alex too. Though the only character I straight up don't like watching is Sean and Oro when he lands an infinite. Pretty bummed Vanao/Genki didn't take it. I think they could've, but Vanao gonna Vanao and the Chun-Alex mu is just too terrible when the Chun is Nuki.

Speaking of that, are there archives?

onionfrog

Capcom provides PC specs for Street Fighter V:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/haunts/blog/2015/09/22/street-fighter-v-pc-spec-recommendations

Hey PC users, we’ve received quite a few questions regarding what specs are necessary to run SFV on PC. Today, we’re happy to provide both the minimum and recommended specs.

Just so there’s no confusion, the minimum specs are what is required for SFV to even run on your PC while the recommended specs (in bold) are necessary to achieve an optimal SFV experience.

OS Version

Recommended: Windows 7 64-bit

Processor

Minimum: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz
Recommended: Intel Core i5-4690K @3.50GHz

Memory

Minimum: 6 GB DDR3
Recommended: 8 GB DDR3

Graphics

Minimum: Nvidia GTX 480 (or higher)
Nvidia GTX 570 (or higher)p
Nvidia GTX 670 (or higher)
Recommended: GTX 960

Network

Broadband Connection Required

DirectX Version

Minimum: DirectX 11
Recommended: DirectX 11
Sound Card

Minimum: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset

So there you have it folks, the minimum and recommended SFV PC specs! Also, keep in mind Street Fighter V will support Steamworks as well!
No word on the exact date of the PC beta. (Just an announcement that they'll announce it later lol)

Whew, my current graphics card is probably fine. (HD7850)

Coda

PS4 all day for this game. I prefer my fighting games on console, where I know it's gonna run smooth every time and not make my computer sound like it's taking off for flight.

Numb

My PS4 had that jet engine thing, but eventually succumbed to a Hard Drive failure :(

Dang. Never had anything fail on me even once. Just lucky i guess. Even my 360 was alright. It might get bad if i start using it more than i am currently tho.

SamVimes

gts450 and a dual core @2.60 ghz

I just hope it somehow runs at 60 fps on the lowest settings, i played SF IV without backgrounds for a while. Between this, XCOM 2 and Witcher 3 having an old pc fucking sucks.

Watching the last two parts of the 13th Duelling 20v20 VOD. And dear god these players make K' look like a demon straight from Hell. Most of the normal players just do general movement and space control - shoto stuff. But these later people are pulling off left-right mixups with his command dash with the pace of someone who just ate three packs of nitros and had his heart still function somehow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k-3qSMuMQY

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I was considering getting a new gaming lapop to bring to EVO since it would be easier to carry than a PS4 setup. But with those specs? I dunno now.

notworksafe

SFV runs 60fps on PS4 so something tells me either those specs are inflated or there's a lot of extra graphics stuff on PC. Either way, it's good news.

edit: or it's gonna be extremely poorly optimized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom