• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayah

I actually didn't know it was Nina until she started doing her moves. I thought it was a newcomer.

New default + completely redesigned model.
But it was pretty obvious to me it was her the moment she was on screen. And then I internally went:
88087d32daf41f3fd8ce30595df85b56d0b54e7b.gif

Shouta

POKKEN IS IN THERE HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK HOW

I'M SO HYPE

No guarantees I can make it this year though, friends. I'm going to GDC (woo!) but that means unless I get a job or find a duffel bag full of money then no Evo.

I'm working on some job stuff right now so hopefully I'll have good updates as time goes on!

Also can someone clearly explain the hotel situation because a friend told me and I've been confused as hell

Westgate for Friday/Saturday because the tournament is at the Convention Center. The finals on Sunday will be at the Mandalay Bay Theater.

Shouta

I saw Pokken being played when I went last summer.

I'm hearing some funny stories about the top Pokken player though, lol.

So is Street Fighter V but it's at EVO, so...

It's not the same and you know it, come on man, lol. You didn't even put a kappa for a joke.

Pokken got released and people had a chance to play it and he is saying nobody is playing.

When SFV gets released in japan arcade and nobody plays, then it will be the same.

As an aside, when I was in Japan in December for 3 weeks, I didn't see people play much Pokken, or the new Dissidia. Machines were constantly empty. Just lots of Gundam, Tekken 7 and Ultra/BB/Xrd.

Shouta

funny stories? like what?

Tonosama, who's ranked 1, 2, 3, on the leader boards with different chars, was supposed to go to a tournament in the Kansai area that was basically a National Tourney level event. However, he loves animals so much that he went to the Osaka Zoo that day and ended up not participating at all, lol.

Tonosama, who's ranked 1, 2, 3, on the leader boards with different chars, was supposed to go to a tournament in the Kansai area that was basically a National Tourney level event. However, he loves animals so much that he went to the Osaka Zoo that day and ended up not participating at all, lol.

That's the most legit thing ever

TheChits

Incredible

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier

That's why he's so good

petghost

Banned
Over SFV? No way.

Who would prefer to watch SFIV?
Who would prefer to stream SFIV?
Who would prefer to play SFIV?

The answer to all three is "no one".

i think you prolly right but its still a bit early to tell isnt it?

theres a chance a good amount of people react poorly to the new game once it settles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom