• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEO0MJ

Did Tetsuya Normura design this or is someone going to get a letter from his lawyer?

tk7_frwb03b0_3.png

Besides the belts another thing I find ridiculous is the mistmatched shoes. One looks so formal while the other flashy.

https://twitter.com/LegendofStarfy/status/695451968882380800

Wednesday night fight comes back Feb 16th, Alex Valle's expects 400 on opening night due to SFV releasing day before.

Still in Santa Ana at the esports Arena. I won't be going since that is a work night and I'm going to be in Reseda (think I'm going to try out UGC instead since that's much closer) but by the time I get home, hopefully they started.
He will be lucky to get over 200.

shaowebb

Bayo's moveset resembles Kats an awful lot lol. Her specials of course make her unique, but yeah thats pretty funny shit that she's got a lot of stuff from a single character in Playstation All Stars. At least no one will ever care since no one stuck with that game anyways.

mbpm1

Aris mentioned last night that for the SFxT launch they got 300 people for SuperArcade way back.

400 isn't out of the question if circumstances hold up,

Why is everyone beating up Zangief?

SF2630.jpg

Also why is Ryu doing a Zan Retsu Ken here?

SF23.jpg

I am so confused, apparently I know even less about SF than I could have possibly imagined.

Yoshinori Ono, answering the hard questions!!

Which Persona 4 character is coolest out of Chie, Kanji, and Teddy?

"Ahh, that’s a hard one. If I had to pick just one it’d be Chie."

You are forced to choose between looking like Blanka or sounding like Blanka for the rest of your life. Which one do you pick?

"I’d rather look like Blanka. If I sounded like him for the rest of my life I’m pretty sure I’d never be able to pick up girls ever again. But if I look like him there’s a good chance there might be some ladies out there that are into it"

From the Ono interview

Who is your favourite rapper?

I don’t know how people will react to this, but I really like Eminem.

Absolutely disgusting

If you could have any character in Street Fighter who would it be?

I’d love Street Fighter to crossover with Dragon Ball and get Goku in the mix.
Capcom vs J-Stars confirmed

Nyoro SF

Not even Ono can resist handsome Mike Ross.
Would you rather go on a date with Gootecks or Mike Ross?

Oh that’s a hard one. I think I’d probably prefer Mike Ross. I think I might take a beating from Gootecks for saying that.

Beckx

Dumb question. Does the Akishop PS360+ have xinput (so it works with PC SFV)? (I haven't updated firmware so mine is back at the version when they first added Dreamcast support)

notworksafe

Dumb question. Does the Akishop PS360+ have xinput (so it works with PC SFV)? (I haven't updated firmware so mine is back at the version when they first added Dreamcast support)
Theoretically, it should. Just hold MP as you plug it in to force 360 mode. I didn't have a need to use my PS360 stick but it should be fine.

Beckx

Theoretically, it should. Just hold MP as you plug it in to force 360 mode. I didn't have a need to use my PS360 stick but it should be fine.

Thanks. Any idea if that feature was in the early versions of the firmware or is more recent? Want to get my cab set up with a little PC for SFV and other fighters. If that works that takes care of a worry, though it will be a pita to have to do that every time I turn the machine on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom