• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever secretly insulted an interviewer but let your interpreter cover it up for you?

No but one interviewer mistook me for Bandai Namco’s Harada-san. I wasn’t offended, I just pretended to be him for the whole interview and answered on his behalf. I talked a lot about Tekken that day. [Ono sighs]

Probably for the best. What game are you most looking forward to playing this year?

The Division. I think we may have finally got to the point where I won’t be betrayed by Ubisoft on this one.

Lmao

petghost

Banned
Art and champ apparently think sim needs buffs

I don't agree or disagree really cuz I hardly know the game and know even less about the character but art seemed to be doing pretty good with him man

<snort> "Chuuni Hwo?" That's good. That's real good.
This could be a good online handle considering Hwo's new look lol.
i think it's too early for any of that buff/nerf talk
This
Encore, or the old one?
There is only Encore on Steam. It's just not the PS4 version with extra single player stuff (PS4 version also doesn't have multi-fight lobbies yet).
The character I play needs buffs, the character you play needs nerfs.
Oldest story in the FGC

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
general gaming should have a subforum for dumb forum games like guess this posters favorite game

we can call it "threads not intended to be read or generate discussion"

Numb

Games Where The Villain Wears Yellow
tumblr_nfopisWZXN1qav8l5o1_500.gif

"My favorite game is good, your favorite game is shit! Shit!"
You are wrong and your fav thing is shit b

the great thing about those threads is that you're not forced to read them or click on them

oh wait
How would you like half of GAF to be covered with advertisements? I mean, you can always just scroll past them.

Taking up eyespace is annoying enough, especially if I just want to skim the front page for big news.

Tripon

the great thing about those threads is that you're not forced to read them or click on them

oh wait

How would you like half of GAF to be covered with advertisements? I mean, you can always just scroll past them.

Taking up eyespace is annoying enough, especially if I just want to skim the front page for big news.
'This one thing that FGC members don't want you to know, find out in this thread!"

Way to miss the point entirely
just because participation in these threads isnt mandatory doesnt mean they belong in a discussion forum

I guess what I was trying to say, which I'm just going to blurt out now I guess, is talk to a mod instead of bitching about it in here.

jbug617

Banned
Art and champ apparently think sim needs buffs

I don't agree or disagree really cuz I hardly know the game and know even less about the character but art seemed to be doing pretty good with him man

I think the stuff Art got to do in netplay would probably get blown up by better tournament players.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
i actually can't believe how bananas this character is and i'm sad i didn't look into the matter sooner

tumblr_nfzpfc3vHo1slig2vo1_400.gif

DunpealD

So with SFV knocking on the door. Who do you guys think are going to be the gainers and losers transitioning from SFIV to SFV?

I think if there is one thing we can all agree on is that K-Brad is going to have a tough time.

Also will there be any SFV pre-release Bingo going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom