• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need one more player to get 8. Right now Beef has the bye because of the uneven number of players. Can you guys really sleep well tonight knowing you could have prevented Beef from getting a bye?

jlai

Hey guys I got 5 players so far for my farewell to SF4 tourney. Can I get 2 more volunteers please(I'll join and be the 8th guy just to make it even)? Just to be clear it's a random select tournament with Edition Select turned on. Each set is FT3 and it's single elimination so it won't take too long to complete.

http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/YBlJSLVBR1

If someone can stream it that would be cool as well. It would be easier to stay in constant contact with everybody then.

it would be like taking candy from a baby

jlai

DO IT THEN.

haha i think i only participated in your first tourney. i don't remember if i sponsored an additional gift for one of your other ones or not. someone else more active would deserve it more than me. besides, i don't even get off work until when it starts

haha i think i only participated in your first tourney. i don't remember if i sponsored an additional gift for one of your other ones or not. someone else more active would deserve it more than me

Didn't you lose to that Viper player from Texas in GF(I forgot his name)? I think I remember it being Adon vs Dhalsim(you) in GF and you lost a close one. It was fun to watch.

The other one you're talking about, I never ended up throwing it.

One last thing, can anyone stream or at least tell me how to use that Steam Broadcast thingy? I just want us all to be able to watch the madness unfold, that's part of the fun of making this random select to me.

mbpm1

One last thing, can anyone stream or at least tell me how to use that Steam Broadcast thingy? I just want us all to be able to watch the madness unfold, that's part of the fun of making this random select to me.

how are we meeting? don't have you guys on steam

K.Sabot

I can probably stream it.

in glorious low quality settings, do you want backgrounds on or not?

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Rhapsody, I don't know what to feel anymore.

Trying to make Street Fighter characters in XCOM 2.

All the faces look awful so it's hard to make most characters.

Ken is easy to make with these options though Kappa

You know this is when SFV has taken over your life.

it would be like taking candy from a baby

Are you gonna play SFV on PS4? If so, PM me your PSN tag, wanna face as many players in SFV on GAF.

Yams! *waves*

WsYrARC.png

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Destroyed and bodied after Erased, that's for sure.

She was one of the best heroines man.

Don't think you were here when I praised Erased like the Sun in this thread lol

goodass recommendation

but the main character being 29 makes some things awk lol

I was hibernating in headquarters. What I find weird this time around is his "power" is called upon when something goes wrong. Usually gets sent like 10 minutes into the past. This time he wasn't sent 10, 20 or even 30 minutes, he was sent more than 20 years into the past and do what? He went back to the past not when
Hinazuka died, but when he saw the mittens inside the plastic bag.
If you look at the intro, there was shinigami holding a child in his arms and we cannot rule out the supernatural since he has the power to go back in time. I'm starting to think
others hold this power and some omniscient force is trying to get to someone who has learned to control this time traveling power and abuse it but can't for some reason. In comes the MC and gives him clues so he can catch the culprit. Also, notice how he returned to the past by running away in terror and sadness, that may as well be the trigger for the activation of his powers if my theory above is incorrect.
This is just food for thought though, good shows make you speculate endlessly, hopefully there isn't a red herring and its a much more complex outcome.

Dahbomb

How surprising, BakedYams comes back and there is now full on anime talk in the thread.

It was you Yams... it was YOU ALL ALONG!!!

Erased is dope though.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
You guys ever have one of those days where you have no energy what so ever and can barely move. I want to play video games but my body feels like lead... it s barely 6pm too xD bah

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
How surprising, BakedYams comes back and there is now full on anime talk in the thread.

It was you Yams... it was YOU ALL ALONG!!!

Erased is dope though.

You'll be next Dahbomb
kWOZOAn.png

You guys ever have one of those days where you have no energy what so ever and can barely move. I want to play video games but my body feels like lead... it s barely 6pm too xD bah

I've only felt that during dreams and its terrifying.

Shouta

yams back and anime garbage talk started up right away. time to ignore the thread for a while again.

Watch it and be ashamed of your words and deeds. I can use this because Erased has agood story unlike MGSV.

Did they start selling seats for Evo finals yet?

Rhapsody

Banned
Shouta changed his avatar back? (or maybe I'm thinking of another mod)

Also I haven't been on mangaGAF in forever. I think this is the only place I post in on GAF now.

Essay

his K+G from lying down stance
options afterwards are limited to an 11f mid (really unsafe on guard), a mid that goes under mids (?!) and a throw

That drunken old devil.... Going to have to actually training mode before you blow me up with this down the road.

what is radioheads best track and why is it climbing up the walls

That one's stand-out, but I'd have to take In Rainbows out of my car stereo to hear it.

Electioneering

Bingo, that's the other highlight of OKC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom