• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
so BBCF, Nine gets 2700 damage off of a 2A starter with
2A > 5C > 3C > D[FFW] > 5C > 6C > hjc > j.C > jc > j.C > D[FFF] > j.214A
and its super easy to do

I want to learn some more with her, shes super fun, and her spells create some damn good mixups. Stocking the plant spell and bringing it back out after a combo seems really effective. Her only limiting factor is her movement. The teleporting is good in the air, but basically a recipe for disaster on the ground
There are combo and oki videos on Dustloop. Don't reinvent the wheel.

Also, don't use her air teleport like it is an approach tool.

Anne

The CE characters are the toppest tier, especially Bison I think.

CE Bison is picked as much as WW Guile too. It's pretty hilarious how the arcade owner was like "You don't want this" whehn people thought it sounded cool. It is incredibly amusing though.

The CE characters are the toppest tier, especially Bison I think.
WW guile handcuff glitch lets you throw people when they halfway across the screen from you.

Also WW Dhalsim is basically untouchable in the right hands, and Gief had an unescapable tick SPD set up

Everybody had some broken shit in WW lol...they never get SF right on the first shot. Look forward to SFV in 2017 to be hype tho

Here's the second episode to my analysis series, this focuses on SF4 and earning Basic 2D fundamentals because I don't play traditional 2D Fighters all that often(Tekken and MK player). It goes into me learning the game and picking apart the system in my own way. This is my first foray into SF so any advice would be nice :)

JeTmAn81

Daigo is donating the $60,000 he won from Capcom Cup to the EVO scholarship at NYU? Just how much money does this guy have that he can give away that kind of cash?

mbpm1

Daigo is donating the $60,000 he won from Capcom Cup to the EVO scholarship at NYU? Just how much money does this guy have that he can give away that kind of cash?

According to an estimate a while back, 200K a year.

The man's a celebrity in japan.

jerry1594

WW guile handcuff glitch lets you throw people when they halfway across the screen from you.

Also WW Dhalsim is basically untouchable in the right hands, and Gief had an unescapable tick SPD set up

Everybody had some broken shit in WW lol...they never get SF right on the first shot. Look forward to SFV in 2017 to be hype tho
It's funny that with all this broken bullshit the thing that got nerfed in HSF2 was O Sagat's fireballs.

There are combo and oki videos on Dustloop. Don't reinvent the wheel.

Also, don't use her air teleport like it is an approach tool.
Well I got that combo from dust loop so that's what I'm doing. Her air Teleport is safer than ground, neither is good for approach. She's a very slow movement character

Daigo should grow his hair long again. Styling..

Dude needs to lose weight. One of the reasons why he started to work out is for his or the gamer's image. His current weight isn't good for that.

NNn2VNZ.jpg

Well I got that combo from dust loop so that's what I'm doing. Her air Teleport is safer than ground, neither is good for approach. She's a very slow movement character
You should be focusing on using her great jump and super jump arcs to approach and get around. Use the teleports for evasion and mixups.

yah current daigo is what i assume to be in a bulking phase since he was supposed to be hitting the gym.

maybe he stopped going i dunno and kept the bulk. but it's all good as long as he picks ABEL.

also, you guys forget that Daigo gets invited to Dubai and all those oil rich countries on the regular for their tourneys. i wouldn't put it past some rich Arabic oil tycoon to bring him over and pay some extravagant appearance fee cause it's chump change for him. and is a daigo fanboy.

I was assuming that was an older picture

Wait people thought that was a new picture? I don't really care for his weight btw. I'm just saying he needs to lose weight if he still has that "working out for the gamer image" thing he said he wanted to present. Otherwise, people in Japan will keep mentioning it.

You guys need to calm down sons

I ponder making a sf4 progression video set to see how I learn comeback engine
I know, I ain't gonna use it. :E

fam

knockdown, throw a fireball in there face, pop comeback engine, dash forward and finish them

you don't eem need the knockdown, just get a fireball in there face so they'll be in blockstun while you're dashing in their face and let the games begin

I still have no clue what you're talking about KidA he didn't look like he needed to lose weight at all at Capcom Cup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI8p3dASsO8

He looks normal to us, but they go by a different standard in Japan. That's why japanese stream monsters keep mentioning his weight. They even talk about Fuudo's weight which is just crazy to me. Like I said, he stated that he started working out to provide a better image for the japanese gamer to the media which I think is in a worse situation in Japan. Dude needs to lose weight if that's what he's trying to pull off or he'll keep getting the "he's gotten fat" comments from the Japanese.

jerry1594

I see. They do seem very preoccupied with being slim and in general have a thinner frame compared to westerners. I don't think he will do it though he loves beer too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom