• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumubou

I told yall. I fuckin told yall
You need to adjust for the fact that the LoL fighter will be either the #1 or #2 game at Evo that year... it's not going to help with the BO problem, though.

I think in a way SFV should of copied DOA5 Last Round release. Have a free download that locked out some modes with a free character and have a retail release that has everything.
That would require Capcom to be remotely progressive, which they're not going to do because... well, they're Capcom. At "best", you might get some hilariously punitive free to play version.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I think in a way SFV should of copied DOA5 Last Round release. Have a free download that locked out some modes with a free character and have a retail release that has everything.
This or just go all the way and do the KI/LoL model that we've pinned as ideal for years.

Permanently breaks down the "$60 value" expectations and opens the consumer base up tenfold. Thus, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeesppppppppooooooooorrrrrrrrttttttssssss.

Rhapsody

Banned
XSEED teasing that they're localizing Trails the 3rd in the same day that SFV apparently sold like ass. Not sure how to feel about today.

I'm not too worried about SFV though. I imagine the long tail for this game will be great, though I have to wonder what Capcom is gonna do from here. I don't think they're gonna slap the panic button just yet.

The former still calls for a celebration. We can have a violin playing for SFV in the corner.

jerry1594

Street Fighter V killed Street Fighter
lupe1.png

Sayah

What does the current price have to do with it?

Ultra launched at $20 btw.
Wrong again. Ultra launched at $25. Nevertheless, the point is TTT2 was pretty price resilient and continues to be. I distinctly recall there being no sales or heavy price drops for the game for a long time. And I monitor sites like cheapassgamer and slickdeals daily.

Shun

Like I said ArcSys and Bandai Namco have been kings for a while now.

Between Tekken 7, Gundam EXVS, BlazBlue, and Guilty Gear. Too much quality to compare.

You miss me? *blows kiss*

Been busy and taking a break. TBH all the tech for SFV has been overwhelming so I've been trying to limit my exposure to it and just keep playing to improve on what I need to work on personally.

気持ち悪い…来ないで…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom