• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't want a night pool at FR. I'm staying with Family and Saturday night is my last night before I go back home. So I'm hoping for a afternoon pool. I'd even take a morning pool rather than having to be there at 6pm or later.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Guns are easy to get anywhere. I have a gun.

Question is why would he need it unless he's living in some dangerous place or has some lifestyle which permits it. I always saw him a normal kid with one of the brightest future in the FGC. Him, Smug, Jayce, etc are like the future of the FGC. To see one of the best U.S players who's on top of the world all of a sudden thinking about suicide is a let down.

Tizoc

You know if I had a Wii U and I was getting Pokken Tournament, it sure as heck not for its single player modes.

Is Du even old enough to carry a gun? And why does he even have a gun?

there's a case in the supreme court right now about whether or not beating your wife should disqualify you from owning a gun, so I'm sure it would be trivial for him to own a gun legally in America

jbug617

Banned
Someone posted this in the KOF thread
Cdj43UbUIAEkSrB.jpg

Tripon

That's not an excuse for delivering something that's light on content. The general audience seems to think single player content is an important part of fighting games.
Eh, for some people, there will never be enough content.

KOF14 will launch with 50 Fighters, and that game will sell worse than Pokken or SFV will. And as a KOF fan, that makes me sad

Nightii

Banned
Ky isnt enough ken for these people?

Aren't the roles in Guilty kind of reversed? I mean, sure, Sol is Ryu and Ky is Ken, but when you look at their playstyles it's more like the opposite lol.

Sol is more the style of the typical Ken player, while Ky is "boring".

ShinMaruku

Guns are easy to get anywhere. I have a gun.

Question is why would he need it unless he's living in some dangerous place or has some lifestyle which permits it. I always saw him a normal kid with one of the brightest future in the FGC. Him, Smug, Jayce, etc are like the future of the FGC. To see one of the best U.S players who's on top of the world all of a sudden thinking about suicide is a let down.
I'd argue livin in Florida with all those nutcases would make him have a gun although I think guns flowing like water is one of the greatest fucks ups in human history when a country as scared as america has as much guns as it does. :p

Moaradin

Max deleted the video talking about KI Season 3 leaks? Guess it makes sense. Thought it was odd for him to upload something like that when he's officially working with KI.

VariantX

BattleNonsense, a youtuber that normally does these input lag videos for fps games, primarily with battlefield 4, actually did a input lag mesurement video for some fighting games on PC

https://youtu.be/kYCW0Dfixv4

Edit:Forgot to mention he does measurements for SFV, USF4, MKX, and skullgirls

Sayad

From KoFXIV's leak news on SRK, featured comment:
JohnGrimm said:
Ian I know you have a problem with me and I really don't give a shit, I just want to say that I ran this by my own connection and they confirmed that the image is legit and came from another leaker, and also matches up with other information I had already posted elsewhere.

Include that or not, I just want that to be in the comments so people can see that the image is verified.
If the FGC ever get a slogan, it has to be "Keeping It Real".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom