• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shun

holyyyy...

CdlVk1dUEAETh_-.jpg

Grakl

Feeling like offensive v-reversal for mika gonna be hella important, you can block a button and get a meaty off the knockdown lol

BattleNonsense, a youtuber that normally does these input lag videos for fps games, primarily with battlefield 4, actually did a input lag mesurement video for some fighting games on PC

https://youtu.be/kYCW0Dfixv4

Edit:Forgot to mention he does measurements for SFV, USF4, MKX, and skullgirls

Wait, I am reading this wrong. Wat? According to that chart only MKX and Skullgirls are barely acceptable and Capcom has been shoveling out garbage for years now.

When they made the announcement I thought they meant as in that day or the next.

I hope it's soon because I want to brush up on my Ky and learn Jack-O.
Im just working on Millia until I can play dizzy, so the demo isn't huge for me. However I want to get it and bring it to weeklies. I know we have one guy that wants to main Jack-o

Clawww

Feels easy to react to v-reversals

i routinely scrub out and V-reversal in anticipation of a continued blockstring...but they don't press anything and I get a Nash backfist or some shit from inputting raw F+3p and it actually hits and then my friends call me random

Masaki_

BattleNonsense, a youtuber that normally does these input lag videos for fps games, primarily with battlefield 4, actually did a input lag mesurement video for some fighting games on PC

https://youtu.be/kYCW0Dfixv4

Edit:Forgot to mention he does measurements for SFV, USF4, MKX, and skullgirls

I guess nobody is gonna pay attention to this, huh?

Why couldn't they just have fucking used GGPO in SFV, man.

just why

edit: oh yeah, almost forgot. 9f of input lag OFFLINE lmao

DRE Fei

Last time chun was top tier, SF franchise died for 10 years after. One thing does not cause the other though. I'm not superstitious.

This core game is still better than SF4 no matter what happens. If anything causes this game to fail, it will be the launch state. I still think they can turn things around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom