• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadWolf

Kind of funny that I went from main'ing a low tier to a high tier within a few days.

The opinion on Mika changed real quick.

Let me see if I can find it

CdhraqmWwAAZfH_.jpg

Now obviously this is not confirmed either, but *shrug*

are those the e-capcom LE colors?

Kind of funny that I went from main'ing a low tier to a high tier within a few days.

The opinion on Mika changed real quick.

Mika was always pretty good since she can put anyone in the corner fairly easily and is better than any other character at corner pressure, but I didn't think she'd be that good.

Sometimes you gotta pee in a cup.

Oh also my tier list

A Tier
Chun
Cammy
Birdie
Mika
Necalli

B Tier
Nash
Vega
M Bison
Ryu
Rashid
Dhalsim
Karin
F.A.N.G.

C Tier
Laura
Zangief

wow

Nash is MvC3 Wesker. Easy to use, solid character who dominates early in the metagame before better characters get figured out. Not Top Tier character

pizzacat

Banned
I like playing Laura a lot but this ain't the first time I've heard she ain't really good, I'll keep on tho

Also tbh the only person in that top tier that interests me is necalli.

I like playing Laura a lot but this ain't the first time I've heard she ain't really good, I'll keep on tho

Also tbh the only person in that top tier that interests me is necalli.

She's might not be as good as the rest of the cast, but this ain't SF4. Any of these characters can win a tourney.

Dahbomb

Her only weakness is low hp and bad midscreen throw okizambooni, which isn't a big deal as she does good dmg and has good neutral.
Cross up game is weak as is her crush counter game because her only non sweep CC whiffs on crouchers. But yeah she is a strong character.

Ohnonono

Yup. I can be at less than 50% and the opponent can still have full health and I still feel confident i can win if i can just get in once and make some good plays.

Feel the same way about Necalli. My hands are stumpy but things can go bad real fast for the opponent if they let their guard down.

ArjanN

Yup. I can be at less than 50% and the opponent can still have full health and I still feel confident i can win if i can just get in once and make some good plays.

IMO the high damage of SFV and no death to chip (without super anyway) means you're never really out of the game.

Lol if v-reversaling gets baited then it best be easy to react to, people just doing it rn

Down the line people are most likely going to learn to not V-Reversal lights and low jump ins, while looking for moves that will get beat out by V-Reversal, just like GCCD in KOF. If someone is doing something like Sim's IA Yoga Flame or ex scissor kick, V-Reversal is guaranteed to hit them (If you have the suitable V-Reversal of course) and stop them from taking advantage of the frame advantage they would get if you blocked the whole move.

IMO the high damage of SFV and no death to chip (without super anyway) means you're never really out of the game.

Yup. I kinda appreciate it. It's a much more smarter approach for keeping a match competitive until the end than the revenge system.

"I can get outplayed the whole match, do some random shit and steal a win"

Losing the life lead doesn't mean you're getting outplayed. Otherwise Gief's would always be getting outplayed most of the match.

Though i guess in my example if the match was that lopsided i was probably getting outplayed lol.

mbpm1

gotta say controversial shit for max cpm

He's gonna say that Daigo won't make top 16 bc HE, Michael Rossington, will PERSONALLY KNOCK DAIGO THE HECK OUT AND TAKE HIS SPOT AT EVO 2016.

/yellinghypemikerossvoice

*pause for a second as Mike looks at the camera in a closeup*

FREE

Beckx

how can we even know if daigo is coming to evo until he releases his latest youtube video announcing that he's practicing hard and coming to evo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom