• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zissou

Cross post from the SFV OT since that thread moves fast:

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";198921316]Get rid of the 3f startup on his non-v-mode parry and the game becomes Ryu town.

I heard Magus mention during commentary something about parry during v-trigger being altered, but I can't find any info about it (looking at the official frame data app and searching on google for 30 seconds didn't turn up anything, at least). Where is this 'parry changes during v-trigger' stuff coming from? (and is there any truth to it?)[/QUOTE]

Started out a bit weird but ended with one of the best few mins I've seen in awhile. That was legit awesome.

Floe's face.

Shin Mike Ross

"Pick up the stick!, Pick up the stick!"

pixelish

mfw mike ross unchained

r9QJ3ZR.png

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That was pretty low for Jebailey to promote his event at FR, leave and then do that interview. Larry coming out with all the dirt.

Seems like the best "damage control" you can do in this situation is to focus even more on personal blowups and undermining criticism of your event by questioning the motives of the people being critical. I expect some sort of blowup towards Jebailey and no talk about actual improving the organization of the event outside of a basic apology.

So I guess I'm right? Not much of a read but still

Divert attention from the problem by making everyone think it was a personal blowup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom