• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
murmurings of a possible international attendant at this years NYG have gotten me rock hard

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lemstar

Can I only get demo from pre-ordering from the PSN store? I'm looking at Amazon (mainly because of the discount) but that seems to only have a physical version.
PSN only.

Go to the b/s/t thread for discounted PSN credit; it's not that hard to find people selling for 10% off as a baseline.

Can I only get demo from pre-ordering from the PSN store? I'm looking at Amazon (mainly because of the discount) but that seems to only have a physical version.

Yeah, only on PSN. Because the 'demo' is basically the full arcade version, they're only offering it on the place where you pay full price and can't cancel your preorder. Or at least that's how i imagine it. <.<;

I thiiink you also get Kum only for free with PSN preorders and not elsewhere. But not entirely sure.

Kalamari

Not a peep from commentators this tournament about the new SFV character or other game updates coming. You think they would take the time to promote the content coming to their game, unless it's delayed.

Sheroking

This marketing budget talk smh.

It's a couple hours of editing for a single person. There's nothing elaborate about their character trailers. This isn't an expenditure.

Not a peep from commentators this tournament about the new SFV character or other game updates coming. You think they would take the time to promote the content coming to their game, unless it's delayed.

This parts weird to me. This CPT is about promoting the game as well. I don't know why they wouldn't ask them to bring it up.

CO_Andy

So which players do you potentially see switching mains? I see Kazunoko (to Nash), Poongko (Mika), and SnakeEyez (Birdie) switching out.

So which players do you potentially see switching mains? I see Kazunoko (to Nash), Poongko (Mika), and SnakeEyez (Birdie) switching out.

I don't think Snake Eyez will switch. Maybe he'll start playing Ryu seriously as a secondary but I don't think he'll ever drop Zangief.

players I see switching are Fuudo and ChrisG

pizzacat

Banned
I don't think Snake Eyez will switch. Maybe he'll start playing Ryu seriously as a secondary but I don't think he'll ever drop Zangief.

players I see switching are Fuudo and ChrisG
Fuudo and ChrisG are Mika and Cammy players right?

They ranked pretty high in FR iirc like top 30? What makes you say they switch?

pixelish

i don't think mika is poongko's character. although reading his opponents is part of his game, he needs a character with a proper dp and great poking tools like ryu.

as for the others, bonchan needs a switch as well but i'm not sure which character he can switch to.

Tripon

What I don't get is that the character aren't CG trailers. They are all in game montages. It shouldn't take any resources to splice together a 2 minute trailer of Alex doing his thing.

Tripon

Cem9D-wWEAAqK7j.png

https://twitter.com/FGCEvents_/status/714309893080104960

Infinite

The top players will eventually catch up to infiltration it right now he's playing a different game from everyone. Ncr and final round were only a week apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom