• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Woshige story is pretty cool.

Every FG developer is going to(or already has) 2009 era competitive players on staff. That's one of the more realistic ways to make a living from fighting games, though spots are limited.

vocab

lobbies still messed up. Now the black screen/disconnecting from the servers is gone. When you play someone in a first to x. When you ready up, one person doesn't even see that screen and it boots you back to the lobby.

Messiah

Shini is teasing news for ArcSys' Steam efforts:

asgUE8j.png

Sounds promising. Hope we will get a release date and some info for Melty Blood.

He is not teasing Revelator though.

Kumubou

Any idea of pricing yet ?
Nothing confirmed, but I would expect it in the $20-30 rangeFAKE EDIT it's $24.99 with a 20% launch discount. Less than AH3:LM? lolololol. Type-Moon's still gotta get paid because that money from Fate/Grand Order just isn't enough.

One other thing to note, listed under features:

-Steam achievements
-Steam cloud
-Steam leaderborads
-Full controller support

The last point is interesting, because the original PC version would not be considered to have full controller support given Valve's guidelines (since it can only be configured through an external launcher). Those features make me think this is more than a straight port of the old PC release. The sidebars in the Steam screenshots are identical to the ones in the all.net release, so it's probably based off of that.

Edit: Melty Blood: Actress Again: Current Code: Offical Topic | Rieze Up

...I apologize for nothing (except for stealing that joke from a friend of mine).

Shouta

Hmm, I like and I'm having fun Alex but I feel like he's a little lacking. I'll need to sleep on it but I think he's lacking buttons that are cancel-able and the returns for his big combos are kind of disproportionate for what you need to do to get it especially relative to Birdie and Zangief. His SF3 stuff like the back turn is also done kinda poorly in this. HP Flash Chop isn't normally comboable so getting it and being rewarded with back turn was good but you have to more or less commit to the Power Bomb if you want to get it. Kind silly.

I'll mess with him more tomorrow.

Edit: Was gonna post this in the SFV thread, I'll just copy this over there, lol. Man, I'm tired. Didn't realize I had FGH opened.

Tizoc

Hmm, I like and I'm having fun Alex but I feel like he's a little lacking. I'll need to sleep on it but I think he's lacking buttons that are cancel-able and the returns for his big combos are kind of disproportionate for what you need to do to get it especially relative to Birdie and Zangief. His SF3 stuff like the back turn is also done kinda poorly in this. HP Flash Chop isn't normally comboable so getting it and being rewarded with back turn was good but you have to more or less commit to the Power Bomb if you want to get it. Kind silly.

I'll mess with him more tomorrow.

Edit: Was gonna post this in the SFV thread, I'll just copy this over there, lol. Man, I'm tired. Didn't realize I had FGH opened.

For somereason, this new Alex vid from Desk reminded me of your post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk2ffzWKZ1o

And oddly enough, his parrying when in V-Trigger reminds me of RB2 Mary for whatever bizarre reason XD

This PS4K business has me suspicious of consoles. If I have to re-buy consoles every few years, I'm going full PC gaming.
unless the PS4k has exclusive games, or the performance on the ps4 vanilla versions suffers horribly then why would you need to buy the new one.

Ill buy it since the current gen of consoles are weak and a middle of the generation graphics bump sounds good to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom