• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlent

That's about on par with saying "lets go kokonoe army" aka "Please kill the game everyone!"

Can't be that bad, Elphelt already drove me away from Xrd early on.
Played a few sets against some nobody online player called Lost Soul before he was esports

miku

Wait do you have to buy dizzy seperately or is it like free for a week and then you could buy her

I don't think she's going to be free

Elphelt = Kum Haehyun (Free if preordered/early buyers/first week)
Sin = Raven (Unlockable in game)
Leo = Dizzy (DLC)

Anne

1.0 Kokonoe? Nuh uh.

1.0 Kokonoe was the destroyer of worlds.

Let's be real though, Johnny is better than Elphelt and doesn't do too many fun things. That's not okay. Though it wouldn't be GG without some god tier incarnate running around somewhere.

Dlent

Let's be real though, Johnny is better than Elphelt and doesn't do too many fun things. That's not okay. Though it wouldn't be GG without some god tier incarnate running around somewhere.

Is he dumber than Elphelt before the grenade change though?

FACE

Banned

Oh my.

jerry1594

Johnny looked super bullshit on jonio's stream. The oki with the coin was fucking lolworthy. For some reason he reminded me of like o. Zero from 02um

Oh man, Raven has Skrull-style command grabs. Between that, his teleport game, his focus attack, and his Jedah-like orbs, I might use this guy over Dizzy.

Seyavesh

That's about on par with saying "lets go kokonoe army" aka "Please kill the game everyone!"

lets go kokonoe army

i mean johnny army

i heard that the old guard johnny players colluded during the loctests and kept reporting that he was weak because he got wrecked in some previous guilty gear revision due to the opposite happening (people reporting he was slightly too strong).
and that resulted in xrd devs continuing to buff him across every loctest and now he's super retarded beyond all belief
is there any truth to that because it is the best story if it is

Tripon

this game seems to be holding his interest longer than KI

L5x6XrP.jpg

My younger cousins visited my house and they wanted to try Street Fighter. They never played a fighting game before but the little sister picked m bison. She found the HP button and she is making her older brother mad salty. You can hear the natural shit talk, "why you smiling", "i hear you mashing", "i let you win one". It's the natural salt only a fighting game can give.

Edit: now she found Birdie's buttons.

YoungOne

I training mode jack o and jam a bit so far and I can see myself playing both. Jack o is a bit weird though and takes some getting use to overall I am gravitating towards jam more atm.

vocab

this game seems to be holding his interest longer than KI

He actually thinks KI is interesting, it's just he hasn't played a lot of it. It's a game that has a lot of shit going for it. I'm trying to learn it now, and it's going to be a while before I go to ranked.

Uraizen

Banned

Looks fun for me, just not for the other person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom