• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seyavesh

i don't think i'll ever get tired of doing star breaker->hold->walk up->throw/release with jotaro, ever

it's just way too perfect in every way

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
OlXy6dP.jpg

Tripon

RED BULL KUMITE 2016 - SCHEDULE
SATURDAY APRIL 23, 2016 - OPEN QUALIFIER
9AM – 10.30AM Registration at the « player » booth of the Salle Wagram.
09AM – 10.45AM Training / Casuals.
11AM : Beginning of the Live Stream.
11AM – 1.30PM : Matches of the A to H pools of the tournament.
1.30PM – 4PM : Matches of the I to P pools of the tournament.
4PM – 4.15PM : Break.
4.15PM – 6PM : Matches from the TOP 32 to the TOP 16.
6PM – 11PM : Matches from the TOP 16 to the end of the tournament (All the matches are live streamed).

SUNDAY APRIL 24, 2016 - RED BULL KUMITE 2016
1PM – 1.45PM : Venue opening.
1.45PM – 2.15PM : Live Show with Square Tune Magician.
2.15PM - 2.35PM : Beginning of the Live Stream – Opening Ceremony
2.35PM – 5.30PM : TOP 16 to TOP 12 Matches
5.30PM – 5.50PM : Side Act 1 : SFV Combo Contest
5.50PM - 8PM : TOP 12 to TOP 4 Matches
8PM - 8.20PM : Side Act 2 : SFV All-Star Team Battle
8.20PM - 10PM : TOP 4 to Grand Finale Matches
(All times in CET format)

https://www.facebook.com/events/1627871747476028/permalink/1666496306946905/

joe2187

Banned
I'm disappointed that there is no Birdie inspired pastry, banana split, or alcoholic beverage.

VERY disappointed. Now I'm hungry.

coulda had a peach bomber dessert/ drink too.

just throw two scoops of peach ice cream together side by side, some rainbo sprinkles, whip cream around for the lace and cherry between the chee...scoops and your gold.

Anne

Would it work for most since he is using the freeze frame from the vtrigger to do this?

freeze frame from v trig? The OS is using the ability to whiff cancel chain jab, you input that whiff and if proxy guard interrupts it you get whatever the hell else you input. It can be a button, v trigger, v skill, whatever. Ptoxy OS is really weird so Idk how it works with other chars yet, they'd need a jab chain that is similar to Ryu's first off and we'd need to know the bug works with it the same way.

The v trigger freeze is just worth mentioning because it gives us humans enough time to see the OS happened and then do whatever the fuck we want lol

mbpm1

Floe is really grating.
Has he even placed top 20 in anything recently?
For the way he shits on people Marn played against in the pools, you would think that he has himself mixed up with Justin in his head.

He's probably not wrong though

The level of play is still pretty sloppy overall

freeze frame from v trig? The OS is using the ability to whiff cancel chain jab, you input that whiff and if proxy guard interrupts it you get whatever the hell else you input. It can be a button, v trigger, v skill, whatever. Ptoxy OS is really weird so Idk how it works with other chars yet, they'd need a jab chain that is similar to Ryu's first off and we'd need to know the bug works with it the same way.

The v trigger freeze is just worth mentioning because it gives us humans enough time to see the OS happened and then do whatever the fuck we want lol

Ah okay. Got it. I haven't seen this before so I didn't know if it could be used with any v trigger or was because of chain jab whiff proxy shenanigans.

Floe is really grating.
Has he even placed top 20 in anything recently?
For the way he shits on people Marn played against in the pools, you would think that he has himself mixed up with Justin in his head.

Taking anything Floe says seriously is like taking Mike seriously every time he pops off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom