• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shun

All these Ellen baker pics blowing up my twitter feed.

エレン先生はセクシーだ
CfaGbXYVIAIeOs9.jpg:orig

CfaGbXXUMAAFuyx.jpg:orig

CfaGbXZUsAMLPLv.jpg:orig

CfaGbXYUsAQcdta.jpg:orig

CO_Andy

Splatoon getting some sort of a quasi arcade set up before SFV. What a depressing time it is to be a Street Fighter fan.

The game looks like shit. Anyone who is not biased has been saying that from the beginning. If you think Street Fighter 4 looks bad now, wait 5 years & look back on SF5 & you'll wanna barf.
I often peek in this thread to see folks mention some "ZTS" guy from time-to-time as if he's got some radical opinion. I just realized now ZTS is you.

pixelish

apparently the alex update has broken the game?

you can change character versions in versus mode unintentionally according to some people on twitter.

Seyavesh

you can change character versions in versus mode unintentionally according to some people on twitter.

how do i pick beta 1 characters
i need beta ken and ryu in my life since supposedly chun is mostly good by virtue of being the most intact from her beta form

i must experience the world shattering power of ken/ryu if chun was butt tier in those builds

Xevren

Yea it sounds crazy. Guess if someone picks Alex, then changes it will change to the old version or something. Neato.

Xevren

Got a link to where this bug was found?

Was found first by cdjr, apparently the old version of alex couldn't do ex command grab after vtrigger lariat and posted about it here.

Then a couple people decided to see what was going on and TOOLASSISTED and Dantarion were able to figure it out, though I hate to link to it cuz he always explains things so weirdly he at least made it a bit more easier to see with the picture over here.

Anne

Was found first by cdjr, apparently the old version of alex couldn't do ex command grab after vtrigger lariat and posted about it here.

Then a couple people decided to see what was going on and TOOLASSISTED and Dantarion were able to figure it out, though I hate to link to it cuz he always explains things so weirdly he at least made it a bit more easier to see with the picture over here.

Well shit. I'm running an event today and I'll just have to give people the heads up about Alex. Not gonna ban him just gonna make sure people hit main menu.

Splatoon getting some sort of a quasi arcade set up before SFV. What a depressing time it is to be a Street Fighter fan.
G A M E B O Y Z

Yikes. Nice QA.

NEO0MJ

Namco actually has a game that's selling in Pokken though.

It might have done well in Japan for a figher but we still have no idea how it did in America and we don't have numbers for Europe, though it seems to have done all right based purely on ranking.

pixelish

attn: daigo fanboys

daigo will be at ceo which will be his first american tournament of 2016!

AMERIKAJIN ‏@jiyunaJP 22m
Daigo announced today on stream that his first American #SFV appearance will be at #CEO2016. @CEOJebailey is smiling to himself somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom