• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Last Blade 2 PS4/Vita on May 24

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/04/19/the-last-blade-2-strikes-ps4-ps-vita-on-may-24/

cross buy, online play, cross play b/t PS4 & Vita, pre-order themes

26416435152_3906e7fd52_b.jpg

tumblr_mo7sossCjz1r6dk8qo1_400.gif

Skilletor

this was such a weird addition to the Playstation X eprience Keynote last year. Happy to see it though and hopefully more Neo games are in the pipeline

Suddenly PS4 "Neo" makes more sense.

Garou PLEASE.

How are Code Mystics at ports? I think I remember hearing they're not too good.

Beckx

Garou PLEASE.

How are Code Mystics at ports? I think I remember hearing they're not too good.

aren't they the ones who did the steam versions of 98UM & 02UM? I don't love the graphic options in those but tbh nothing comes even close to what you can achieve in FB Alpha w/ retroarch filters.

Amedo310

aren't they the ones who did the steam versions of 98UM & 02UM? I don't love the graphic options in those but tbh nothing comes even close to what you can achieve in FB Alpha w/ retroarch filters.

Yes.

PC port of those to games have frame rate issues that never got fixed.

Sayad

It can though, and SFV doesn't drop frames so the game logic can't really run at a different rate than the animation.
It doesn't drop frames while offline(ie you get slowdowns), if you take it online the game's logic try to keep running at 60fps and the animation drop frames when it can't keep up.

Shitload of command normals, almost everything from SF4 still works, projectile war game is stronger than its ever been. Going to have more than an hour of Guile play on stream after they're done with this team battle.

Any ETA on that? I'd love to tune into the Guile exhibition.

shaowebb

I know. I own it on 360. But my 360 isn't hooked up and the netcode was serviceable at best.

I want it on my ps4. :)

Port is not perfect. It is faster than the godly Neogeo mvs original and does not compare to it in looks.

Well SNK also released it in an anniversary bundle recently for PC and since it came with the OG rom file you can use it on Fightcade for some GGPO goodness.
Its on the humble store

Wallach

Watching his health meter, I wonder if they might have given him 900 health. He is losing chunks. Either that or Flash hits like a truck.

Edit - full charge confirmed, new main boys

Skilletor

Well SNK also released it in an anniversary bundle recently for PC and since it came with the OG rom file you can use it on Fightcade for some GGPO goodness.
Its on the humble store

I prefer official releases. Emulators never feel right to me.

But I bought that, too. :p

Watching his health meter, I wonder if they might have given him 900 health. He is losing chunks. Either that or Flash hits like a truck.

Good, because he looks like a fucking monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom