• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
『Inaba Resident』;201419114 said:
Are we really blaming Capcom for this

nah but the pic is funny because they really did get locked out.
Cgc2TnAUkAAdhd0.jpg

shaowebb

Holy shit this game has a style system that gives each character different normals and specials between styles!? Thats 93 different movesets in this game!

Fuck man sign me up for some Melty Blood. UNIEL and Dengeki were fucking awesome. I gotta see what this is about.
EDIT: BUY BUY BUY! Install bitch!

edit: apparently jwong told yahoo esports that he wants infiltration as his first round opponent.
https://esports.yahoo.com/justin-wong-thinks-lot-players-220638855.html

I wanna see that match up really bad. Was hoping JWong would win against Tokido at NCR since I fully believe he could give Infiltration's Nash a lot of problems.

You know... I had a feeling you WOULD use a Satsuki avatar, ROFL

She's a mixup character with anti-air command grab supers and twintails. How could I not.

Beckx

@Harada_TEKKEN
Of course we will think about that.
Or I'll punish Rege-quitters directly.
RT@Devaizter Will TK7 feature a system to Punish Rage-Quitters?

Harada coming to your house to knock you out, Jay and Silent Bob style.

shaowebb

Playing some Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code on steam.

My God this game is amazing. The double jump combos feel like the ones I used in Marvel as C.Viper and Chun Li and the style changes to movesets are DRAMATIC. From Flashkicks and Sword throwing with maximum spider super to low dashup command grab monster in one change.

I need to learn the heat mode and max mode ins and outs and figure out my launchers in this game stat. Sooooooooo many combos and tools to play with. So far I'm one character in and half roughly played some with her 3 styles. ...only 90 more movesets to go. Get in here. This is well worth your time.

Marz

Playing some Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code on steam.

My God this game is amazing. The double jump combos feel like the ones I used in Marvel as C.Viper and Chun Li and the style changes to movesets are DRAMATIC. From Flashkicks and Sword throwing with maximum spider super to low dashup command grab monster in one change.

I need to learn the heat mode and max mode ins and outs and figure out my launchers in this game stat. Sooooooooo many combos and tools to play with. So far I'm one character in and half roughly played some with her 3 styles. ...only 90 more movesets to go. Get in here. This is well worth your time.

No thanks, sounds lame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom