• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
ZXdev.jpg
@ that last page.

notworksafe

Got what? I posted some shit off gaf and you trying to expose me for ______ reasons? Gotta protect that forum virtue, eh? Clown poster defending clown poster. Once again, shocking news.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
personally I find the universal spacing techniques easier to do/better in melee. You can "backdash" while still facing the opponent and have access to all your grounded normals with only two inputs. There's also stopping your dash by crouching and then being able to do whatever after it. Makes the ground game feel better.

Ground movement in Smash 4 feels more stiff since you have to come to a complete stop most of the time before doing anything after a dash. There's the bidou movement tech which looks like it could help a lot, but you have to change up your control scheme significantly and the way you have to input certain things is pretty different compared to normal smash controls. I should put in the effort to learn it, but eh. Wii Fit Trainer with a few of her custom specials was perfect for me so my motivation for getting good at the game has been kinda low ever since the custom moves ban lol.

I think bidou allows for both of those thingswhich is the crazy part. But yeah other than the part where I don't have the game the effort part holds me back too lol

The Light

dry snitching, feelings being caught and exposure all on one page.
There is a great deal I could say, but I will just stick to our slogan: Fall back you nerds :)

Been wanting to check out Kohime Enbu, but not sure if i want to jump in at that price.
Anyone check out last fight yet?

Beckx

Combo Breaker 2016 Pools, Schedules, Stream Info is up

https://combobreaker.org/pools-schedules/

(Pools still subject to change)

really looking forward to the SG tourney. what's the SG special event?

speaking of, ya'll know how Valentine can apply a poison that makes your controls lag? MikeZ tweeted that the controller lag in SFV is equal to worst lag debuff she can apply. He thought anything more would be too much of a penalty.

obviously the immediate answer is that as long as SFV's input lag is consistent, you can get used to it (unlike a sudden lag spike), but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom