• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinMaruku

VampyBitMe?

Vampytouchedme
cTMzV71.jpg

Thores

Oh hell. SonicFox is in my SFV pool and Justin Wong is in my Mystery pool. My goal to make it out of a pool this year might have to wait till 2017.

RobKOF is a Birdie that did good vs Justin at CACOMP Arena Jam in Brazil (but he eventually got figured out and lost). Maybe you can look at some of those games for pointers.

That's awesome. We're practicing over the weekend, though my main focus is KI and his is SFV, so we have some different games to do. I have Grief in my KI pool, so that's probably my big hurdle.

Really though, i'm banking on my knowledge of garbage fighting games and making it through Mystery.

CurlyW

Oh hell. SonicFox is in my SFV pool and Justin Wong is in my Mystery pool. My goal to make it out of a pool this year might have to wait till 2017.

Justin isn't THAT good at Mystery Game. I think there's footage of him losing to DSP in Biofreaks at UFGT7.

Popularity doesn't matter otherwise others would have been before Alex
Just follow that leaked image
And the official Capcom dlc road map had Ibuki before Balrog, so it could go either way.

And a lot of people have been wanting Alex in SF again since SF4 so I imagine he was one of the characters people wanted to see first.

miku

Popularity doesn't matter otherwise others would have been before Alex
Just follow that leaked image

I dunno but the description on the PS Store said:

"Contains 6 additional characters: Alex, Guile, Ibuki, Balrog, Juri, and Urien, each with a premium costume, for Street Fighter® V. Content will become available throughout 2016 as it releases. Also comes with an exclusive PS4 theme!”

(≖ᴗ≖✿)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom