• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vulva

I will never understand why people like him so much. His "jokes" are flatter than Lillith's chest.

His ridiculous knowledge of the games he commentates while explaining every little detail of what's happened and providing colour commentary to those uninterested in the finer details, probably.

ShinMaruku

Zhi is best with Mike Ross because Mike can fetter Zhi. His game knoweledge is second to none, and I like his jokes. Leave Zhi alone. Him and Mike Ross are the best!

DunpealD

Real talk I would listen to Mike Ross commentary willingly before I bother with someone like Zhi or Chris Hu

On the latest Daigothebeastv episode Zhi was actually legit great and helping jiyuna catching details. On top of it he made no jokes. That was probably the best Zhi ever, because he also actually did some translation.

Tripon

XT5PolF.png

That was fast. Graham Wolfe deciding to call it quits.

pixelish

the only way the west can beat east asia is to wait 5 more years when all the current top asian players become too old to play at the highest level since they don't have any top young players currently.

pizzacat

Banned
You that ibuki rumor if true means we're going to see the first of Urien since we already seen Balrog and Juri in the story mode, unless it's someone else

Oh man it's someone else huh? ;~;

Sayad

You that ibuki rumor if true means we're going to see the first of Urien since we already seen Balrog and Juri in the story mode, unless it's someone else

Oh man it's someone else huh? ;~;
Urien situation is scary, that silhouette doesn't look promising at all. :(

so close to making it outta pools :(
You exposed a fraud, that's more than most of who made it out of pools could say. :D

Jiewa doesn't count. He sucks

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Counts as much as Gootecks. :3

the only way the west can beat east asia is to wait 5 more years when all the current top asian players become too old to play at the highest level since they don't have any top young players currently.

As a Dolphins fan waiting for Brady to retire, here's some advice.

It's never gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom