• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no Ibuki or anything for May? Welp, thanks for nothing Capcom.

Back to Nitro Blasterz i guess. My Heart seems to be coming along nicely and i've switched zombies assist out for segway girl. Planning to give Saya a go too.

And next week is Guilty Gear, yay!

Horseress

LoganSama is teasing Ibuki later today @ WSO Sessions. And also a "four day delay" on the DLC. Ibuki coming out before the end of the week?

pixelish

next week (7th-11th june), there will be a chinese version of topanga league featuring daigo, infiltration, xian, rb, xiaohai, humanbomb and a couple of top chinese players playing for a 60,000 yuan (~$10,000) prize pool

as they'll be playing in a round robin format, this means the much anticipated daigo vs infiltration matchup will eventually happen in this tournament

http://bbs.gotvg.com/forum-ssf4ae-1.html
7Lt9vm0.png

BadWolf

next week (7th-11th june), there will be a chinese version of topanga league featuring daigo, infiltration, xian, rb, xiaohai, humanbomb and a couple of top chinese players playing for a 60,000 yuan (~$10,000) prize pool

as they'll be playing in a round robin format, this means the much anticipated daigo vs infiltration matchup will eventually happen in this tournament

http://bbs.gotvg.com/forum-ssf4ae-1.html

Awesome, thanks.

eh, gameplay footage isn't everything

if you've got the option, it's always best to play something before making up your mind

but if you're going in with a closed mind, maybe it is better to not waste your time

notworksafe

Game devs no long putting out demos (or making demos paid) means I don't get to try stuff before I buy which means I don't buy nearly as many games.

Also not having as much free time is a big part too lol

It also gets annoying when people still act shocked that I don't like XRD and haven't played it. I've played all of them up to the Wii version and didn't like any of them, so why would I change my mind all of a sudden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom