• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Noel has been involved in so many absolutely inexcusable scandals over the past few years it really is a head scratcher why anyone still protects him. SMFH.

Let's see what TOs speak out.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Why didn't that girl file sexual harassment? If you want him to stop then do it. There should be zero tolerance for something like that.

jbug617

Banned
Ibuki probably going to be banned at EVO but Capcom rules is that DLC only needs to be banned for launch week only.

@EvilMrWizard: Evo's general rules state that DLC has to be out 4-5 weeks before the event to let people practice for our world tournament. #Evo2016

Line_HTX

Rick needs to immediately ban that low-life from his events. Send a message that this deplorable behavior should never be tolerated ever.

What a fucking cretin to even do that in front of cameras. That hoebag clearly did not learn his lesson.

Sayad

Haven't posted here in a while.

I don't understand how anyone could cape for Noel. Not with any level of sincerity.
I mean, he got off with worst shit than this, hopefully this time TOs actually do something, or at least capcom flex their CPT rules but I wouldn't hold my breath for anything.

Haven't posted here in a while.

I don't understand how anyone could cape for Noel. Not with any level of sincerity.

It's the general fallacy that only bad people do bad things and vice versa. It sounds super obvious but people will defend their friends as misunderstood or "generally a good guy". Even though someone like Noel seems like a total shithead to outsiders he's probably good to his friends, so when people vouch for him they end up condoning bad behavior, even though they don't mean to.

A specific example was when I saw a Jiyuna stream after that blowup about DC and shitty behavior in the AFGC, and Jiyuna basically said something to the effect of "DC's a cool guy, people just don't know him", which sort of demonstrates why names weren't attached to the accusations in the first place.

Noel up to more shit? smh

VqBrotw.png

Why wasn't he banned from events after assaulting smoothviper a while back?

Line_HTX

Expose Noel completely for staining this event if that's what you say, Rick.

Everyone needs to know how much of a shit-stain Noel Brown is.

Kalamari

See, this is the stuff I don't understand, there are so many prominent individuals that want the FGC to grow, yet there are so many that choose to ignore a lot of the garbage that goes on. There are idiots like Noel and FChamp that consistently treat people poorly, yet nobody ever tells them to stop or they dodge punishment due to certain friends with a bit of clout. It amazes me that players like Justin continue to hang around these jerks.

C'mon, Wiz, it's time to ban Noel from Evo. There's no excuse for these antics.

Tripon

https://twitter.com/ThatMikeRossGuy/status/737801187668299776
Tonight on CPT we are joined by Mr. @TheComboFiend to show off Ibuki! Tune in at 7pm PST http://twitch.tv/capcomfighters !

RETWEETS
Tisch @ #CB2016KaiCollin ConteIIIIIIIIJeff/bklynExpressFancy WolfRyan ♡(๑╹ڡ╹๑)✧˖°♡
5:21 PM - 31 May 2016
Reply Retweet
More

Tweet text

Reply to @ThatMikeRossGuy @TheComboFiend

New Tweets available. Press period to review them.
New Tweets available. Press period to review them.

Coming June 61st.

With CEO coming up this month, I think it's time that I finally attend a fighting game tournament (as a spectator). I live in the Orlando area, so making the trip out to the Wyndham Resort shouldn't be too much trouble.

Any advice for a first-timer?

Tripon

With CEO coming up this month, I think it's time that I finally attend a fighting game tournament (as a spectator). I live in the Orlando area, so making the trip out to the Wyndham Resort shouldn't be too much trouble.

Please make sure to shower and put on deodorant.

Anne

You know anybody going? I'd suggest having a person or two you can trust around and then hanging out best you can. Everything happens in groups of people so figure out where you wanna be when something is happening and head there.

Nuu

Banned
See, this is the stuff I don't understand, there are so many prominent individuals that want the FGC to grow, yet there are so many that choose to ignore a lot of the garbage that goes on. There are idiots like Noel and FChamp that consistently treat people poorly, yet nobody ever tells them to stop or they dodge punishment due to certain friends with a bit of clout. It amazes me that players like Justin continue to hang around these jerks.

C'mon, Wiz, it's time to ban Noel from Evo. There's no excuse for these antics.

What's wrong with FChamp?

Line_HTX

ALWAYS shower!

Don't be afraid to lose. Your goal should be learning new things on the spot instead of gotta win them all. You'll find that you'll have more fun that way.

Beef standing on that plane saying "Hail anime"

That would be like Taylor Swift making an original animated music video though...

Right after Captain America photoshopped Beef face saying that.

Kalamari

Bring a controller/stick for casuals (it's a good chance to play against others and try new games), don't be shy about getting onto a casual setup (if people are playing 2/3 ask them to get up after they've lost, sometimes they won't unless you say something), and of course shower, clean clothes, teeth brushed, etc. Maybe pack a lunch too if you're not a fan of fast food.

Tripon

User Actions
Following

EVOVerified account
‏@EVO
Evo has just broken yet another record! Super Smash Bros. for WiiU is officially the biggest smash tournament ever!

That's beats last year EVO record. https://twitter.com/EVO/status/737745557846786048

BTW,
I'm disappointed in Ultradavid and James Chen, they were ready to comment and participate in recent controversies, both FGC related, and more general stuff but have not weighed on the Noel Brown issue. I realize that they both know Noel on a personal level, but I feel that should be even more of a reason to comment. He needs to hear it from people that know him on a personal level that this shit is not okay and it should be public.

mbpm1

That's beats last year EVO record. https://twitter.com/EVO/status/737745557846786048

BTW,
I'm disappointed in Ultradavid and James Chen, they were ready to comment and participate in recent controversies, both FGC related, and more general stuff but have not weighed on the Noel Brown issue. I realize that they both know Noel on a personal level, but I feel that should be even more of a reason to comment. He needs to hear it from people that know him on a personal level that this shit is not okay and it should be public.

Maybe they're settling it on tonight's show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom