• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

UltraChen is most likely going to have a long talk about that. They kind of have to since this is making Rick both sad and mad.

Tripon

Ibuki's alt,

Mm85Xeg.png

Fword reaction.

Riposte

Whether a player gets banned from playing (or whatever varying extent punishments can be given), it should be up to TOs on an individual basis. I generally don't like the idea of seeing the "FGC" as a singular thing (especially once you take a few steps outside Capcom games) and particularly don't like the idea of building it into an organized hierarchy where sweeping bans can be realistically made (i.e., eSports). People in the other thread are basically saying "FGC! Do something about this!", but the "FGC" doesn't really exist beyond some sentimentality and common understandings (the attempt to make it something more than that, "growing up", is based on how lucrative you can make it as a business). I hope incidents like with Noel Brown (however many times he's done dumbshit) are not used as pressure to forge the "FGC" into something more domineering so as to have the power to police its members better (the EVO power block is slowly becoming that anyway - hence illuminati jokes). I also wonder if someone like Aris would allowed to still be around if such an entity were to exist - I would that consider that a great loss in spite of what he did wrong (which wasn't comparable to groping someone, granted).

Skullgirls at CB was the most I've enjoyed watching a tournament in a while. When's the next big SG event?
I'm guessing EVO, but I don't know if it'll be streamed.
WTF Ibuki's character model was outsourced to an artist from Canada?

Just how small is SFV's budget?
It was a good use of their money because Ibuki looks great. I don't like that she lost some of her moves from 3S, but that isn't on the artist. Now I want to know who did Alex and Guile. Alex really got the short end of the stick design-wise.

Raaashiiiddddd-nooooooo?
Good

I don't like him. I can't explain it, but I just hate his ass.
Poor Rashid
Fought like 2 online ever
I've fought more FANGs, Vegas, Sims and Zangiefs than I have Rashids. Definitely the biggest flop of a character.
Two things

1. Looks like I won't have to redownload SFV for a while.

2. So much for seeing Ibuki kick ass at EVO. Shit sucks

Warxard

Banned
What's wrong with FChamp?

I recall him trying to hustle a Marvel player from Japan (who only spoke Japanese) out of like double of what the money match entailed. Like that's far above heel shit that's downright scummy.

I want to say that was in '13 or somethingn

Kalamari

I recall him trying to hustle a Marvel player from Japan (who only spoke Japanese) out of like double of what the money match entailed. Like that's far above heel shit that's downright scummy.

I want to say that was in '13 or somethingn

He's tried that with KojiKOG at NWM a couple years ago as well. The guy is just a jerk, always using a heel persona as an excuse to treat people like shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom