• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well share this on here too. Sean in story mode

Zx26QlO.jpg

My man got burnt kielbasa for hair.

So I'm going to spill the beans on a small Urien rumor I heard. I heard Aegis is his Super NOT his V-Trigger. If that's true maybe, just MAYBE, Urien's V-Trigger is like Nacali's but instead of red hair that man RIPS OFF HIS CLOTHES!!!!

I'd be sad if that were true. He should get a double activation like Ibuki.

Numb

So I'm going to spill the beans on a small Urien rumor I heard. I heard Aegis is his Super NOT his V-Trigger. If that's true maybe, just MAYBE, Urien's V-Trigger is like Nacali's but instead of red hair that man RIPS OFF HIS CLOTHES!!!!
Wanted to see him rip them off during his match intro but this works too

BadWolf

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";206213613]I'd be sad if that were true. He should get a double activation like Ibuki.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the Aegis shenanigans are what defined the character in 3S, it kind of makes no sense to make it a super.

It would actually be perfect to use as a V-Trigger, both raw and within combos.

Wait.... wut?

I didn't read that press release but if that's what is happening... then wow.

Capcom's reach far exceeded their grasp.
I have no idea where he's getting that from. I read the press release, and it looks like effectively nothing has changed.

I think it's also random characters and random assists for Justin if I remember correctly. lol
lol!

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";206212941]To be fair, nobody would ever agree to an MVC2 money match with JWong otherwise except Sanford because he has a complex about the whole thing.

That's why all the famous money matches are with the 3rd-tier players.[/QUOTE]
But to pop off is pretty ridiculous. It's like popping off because you beat the world chess champion even though he started without his queen.

Sayad

Aegis as a super sounds as bad as Makoto getting Tanden Renki as her super in SFIV. :\

Aegis as a super sounds as bad as Makoto getting Tanden Renki as her super in SFIV. :\

That's what I heard man. Believe me I'd prefer it to be like Ibuki's with two Aegis per V-Trigger activation. However you also need to take into account that if they did that they might give us a really weak version of Aegis like freakin Rashid's useless POS. If it's a Super it will be strong & I'd like Aegis to remain being something to be feared.

Nuu

Banned
My favorite is the DarkPrince money match where he pops off after barely beating Justin Wong in MvC2 while JWong was only allowed to use low tier characters. rofl

Just watching this is painful. He BARELY beats him and he starts talking shit. Hell even in the match he was talking shit. "Are you still trying?" lol

Also, browsing Youtube I found out that Dark Prince now looks like Kanye West.

Might as well share this on here too. Sean in story mode

Zx26QlO.jpg

At least he looks black.

I just read the protag of Watch Doge 2 is the son of Oakland Black Panthers pushed out of the bay area due to gentrification.

When we gonna get a fighting game this woke?

Kalamari

I wonder if Capcom was forced to release all the dlc characters in story mode because they couldn't figure out how to release them piecemeal along with the character dlc.

Pompadour

I wonder if the Zenny thing was suppose to be a way to not share the revenue with Steam and PS.

You still had to buy the Zenny itself from those stores. I can't imagine how they could avoid paying them unless there was some 3rd party site they set up to buy Zenny from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom