• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

TallSoftCats.gif

AAAAAANNNNNNIIIIIIIMMMMMMMAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

I read this in Infiltration's voice when he did Oni's Ultra on someone online.

ESL just added SFV to their line up and is throwing a event called "The Brooklyn Beatdown". It's a open man tournament with a 1024 cap and a total of 75k pay out. That's huge for a single tourney, only Capcom Cup and EVO 2016 has it beat this year for a SF tourney. I hope this attracts the top guys from all over the world to come. I don't want to see just Justin and friends in the top 8 of a tournaments of this magnitude.

http://event.eslgaming.com/esloneny/brooklynbeatdown/

Dahbomb

ESL just added SFV to their line up and is throwing a event called "The Brooklyn Beatdown". It's a open man tournament with a 1024 cap and a total of 75k pay out. That's huge for a single tourney, only Capcom Cup and EVO 2016 has it beat this year for a SF tourney. I hope this attracts the top guys from all over the world to come. I don't want to see just Justin and friends in the top 8 of a tournaments of this magnitude.

Is it part of CPT or nah?

Is it part of CPT or nah?

Like Sinitar said, it's not. But I figure 1st place will probably win close to 40k of that 75k pot. It would take winning 4 CPT Premier events to match winning this one ESL tourney. I hope all the sponsored players don't pass that up. I want to see Europe and Asia in full force along with the best Americans who should definitely be there. It sounds like I'm just describing another EVO. Well damn it, lets have 2 this year then lol.

pixelish

daigo won't be taking part in the recently announced esl tourney as he has to be at twitch con
AMERIKAJIN ‏@jiyunaJP 29m
Damn, the ESL tournament has a $75k prize pool but Daigo has to be at Twitchcon that weekend. One less competitor to worry about.

Damn good shit ESL. Hope it's like a mini EVO.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I wasn't expecting Daigo to go regardless, he doesn't seem particularly interested in prize money these days.

Malice215

October was already deep with tournaments, and now ESL has $75K for SFV at their event in Brooklyn. Damn.

Will be interesting to see which players go to it.

shaowebb

Quote on the buttons for that KOF 14 Hori stick
With the announcement, we get some data about the stick, that includes the newly developed “Hayabusa” (peregrine falcon) buttons. They’re 1.4 mm thinner than conventional buttons shortening the press motion by 0.3 mm.

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg...might just work more overtime and get that bad boy. Plus the autofire is programmable to 5-20+ times a second or more so If I plays me some bullethell I can fuck something up besides my hand.

Tripon

Again, the rap 4 (which the KoF stick is based on) been available since early in the year. This is the one with the touchpad and Hayabusa buttons.

shaowebb

Again, the rap 4 (which the KoF stick is based on) been available since early in the year. This is the one with the touchpad and Hayabusa buttons.

Whats that vita waifu game people rub? I wanna see someone play that game on one of these touchpad sticks. Thought it was bad before? Just wait till their is a joystick...

Lulubop

def gonna try and get tickets for this.

shaowebb

I think Injustice is getting revealed tomorrow

It is and it shall be glorious. I hope they reveal all the cast that are confirmed and hinted at by the shirt as well. Last time I think they revealed an initial 6 with Supes, WW, Grundy, GL, Batman and the Flash. I hope we get to see more this time in.

Anyway it goes I'm hype to just see how it looks and plays. Hopefully its not all cinema shots and we get to see what the meters look like so we can dissect how things function. Failing that I'd love a statement on how things work and how Gear is supposed to come into play in various modes.

Hypocritical of Capcom to bitch about Jiyuna when Zhi has done far worse.
I think it came from Japanese viewers complaints.

daigo won't be taking part in the recently announced esl tourney as he has to be at twitch con

Fucking twitch. A tournament will always be more hype with Daigo because of the story that follows him. Same goes for a couple of other players.

Fuck you twitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom