• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I wonder if the Zenny thing was suppose to be a way to not share the revenue with Steam and PS.

You'd still have had to buy Zenny through PS Store and Steam. All Zenny (and all fake currencies like it) are for is to force you to buy currency in increments that don't match anything you can buy. So if a new character was 600 zenny for example, you'd only be able to buy Zenny in bundles of 800. This would incentivize you to buy more so you don't have 200 wasted sitting in your account.

They dropped it because there is an issue on CFN where you can sign in randomly as another user and they haven't been able to fix it. By tying the purchases to your steam/psn account they remove themselves from possible legal issues of people fraudulently buying stuff under someone else’s CFN.

pizzacat

Banned
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";206213613]I'd be sad if that were true. He should get a double activation like Ibuki.[/QUOTE]
Vtrigger rips the clothes off, the second rips the skin off. True form Urien

man who's gonna buy a stage for $4? Yea nothing changed about the fight money situation just makes it easier that you don't have to go through an extra step of converting real money to bipson dollars. With characters playable in story mode, at least people can be disappointed with them faster

.la1n

man who's gonna buy a stage for $4? Yea nothing changed about the fight money situation just makes it easier that you don't have to go through an extra step of converting real money to bipson dollars. With characters playable in story mode, at least people can be disappointed with them faster

If it was an original stage and not a weather/time change stage then I probably would, I can never have enough stages.

Stages are also more expensive than a character from what I've gathered from comments from devs in other fighting games so actually not a bad price all things considered.

So Necalli wants Ryu's booty just like Akuma.

u spelled Nash wrong

Ckhte6pVAAAb--h.jpg

Sayad

Really hope Suicide Squad's whole cast make it in, that and more Batman villains, not many DC characters I recognize outside B:TAS and the movies. :3

shaowebb

Wouldn't a game like Injustice be ideal for learning about characters you might end up liking?

Yes. Its a universe making a new canon unto itself so it doesn't have to follow any sort of rules for characters. Its why I hope guys like Manchester Black, and The Ray show up. Both are incredible but one died out super fast and the other never really had motivation to rise beyond the slot of flashy cool thing to put into splash images of fights.

The Ray as a Red Sunlight creating jailer for Superman and Manchester Black as a brutal murderous superhero with a negative view of society and a liking for The Regime's style would be a dream duo of appearances for me. Honestly, in terms of a fight there aren't many I think could handle Manchester Black without a sneak attack. Dude cracked moons in half with his mind and punched telekinetic holes in mountains like it was nothing. Damn near gave Superman a stroke before getting board with squeezing his brain. In other words...someone Deathstroke or Deadshot would need hired to handle lol. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom