• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

It's my bet
lBvKQXn.png
Aris broke twitch with those valle faces lol

The atpRtsd is everywhere, god damn...

Lol

arent you still vulunerable to dcs during survival mode?

Yea, I guess so. Thought maybe I'll clear some of the repetitive unlocks out of the way first. Though if someone figured out a way to directly challenge others without setting up a battle lounge, I'm down for some games if anyone wants to.

edit:WTF I managed to create one, even though before it kept telling me failed.

.la1n

Don't think I can link it because it's a scan from the art book but the sketch of Ryu having recently overcome the Satsui is so sick.

It is pretty badass. It's unfortunate most of the great concept art doesn't carry over into in game assets.

MrDaravon

NLBC at 16k. I wonder what WNF will get.

Does WNF usually beat out NLBC? I would have guess no just because of how fucked the timezones make it for everyone but West Coast? I haven't been able to catch a WNF live in like 3-4 years and that was only because I was unemployed at the time.

peter0611

I don't know of a site that has all the frame data available, but SRK Wiki should have it eventually: http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Street_Fighter_V
The author will be manually capturing the data instead of pulling it from guides\apps, in order for those "official" sources to make some sales. But it's not possible to keep something as basic as frame data behind paywalls. That stuff should be all over the net already. Eventhubs also doesn't have it yet.

Quoting my post for the person asking about a site with SFV frame data. Here's a public google doc with most of it: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1976rt8B91PqVCeYJAmcnW1uwVJ0H03QJtV-dJC5ohL8/htmlview?sle=true#gid=1686056911

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom