• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-hate-u

It's my bet
lBvKQXn.png
Aris broke twitch with those valle faces lol

3JD6WcC.jpg

This is the only thing that comes to my mind when I see those Valle's faces. Shit's hilarious.

is it taking long for you guys to find matches? I am getting like one match every 10 min. Are there something wrong with matchmaking or there aren't many players playing. I just started the game played around 4 matches but I guess there aren't many people in the rookie league :(

When was the last time Next Level got this much viewers?!

They mentioned it being sometime around when Super launched

Over 17,000 viewers is really good for NLBC. Makes me hopeful that the Capcom tourneys bring in the big numbers. Can only imagine how much EVO will get if the momentum keeps up.

Fraeon

Would like my friends and family in FGH to add themselves to my Street Fighter V user database for selfish reasons because I want to easily access how to play you guys and gals when I need to. xoxo

Anyone can edit so just add yourself.

Can't do any quick editing on my phone but I suggest having a region column there. As someone from the EU, I'm probably never going to have decent connections to someone in California for instance. It'll be horrible regardless.

Line_HTX

They mentioned it being sometime around when Super launched

Over 17,000 viewers is really good for NLBC. Makes me hopeful that the Capcom tourneys bring in the big numbers. Can only imagine how much EVO will get if the momentum keeps up.

Hopefully over 220 K viewers. I think that was the highest from Losers Finals and Grand Finals to the dramatic end.

El Sloth

Banned
NLBC commentary is sort of... pointless. Just making noise for the sake of it.

It's cool to ignore the matches, it's just a local, but damn at least be interesting.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
NLBC commentary is sort of... pointless. Just making noise for the sake of it.

It's cool to ignore the matches, it's just a local, but damn at least be interesting.

Its been a meme factory without Spooky. Henry Cen is the original comedian so anything he says is great, everyone else... Please stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom