• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop wishing for dumb stuff!

Wish I could've gone to WNF. I'm just too poor. But I should be focusing on school anyways so it works out. lol
Why would anyone wish for something easily obtainable?

Anyway, I thought the winky face made it clear I was joking around.

Rhapsody

Banned
Too many fake stuff from Karin players that I'm seeing :[

They're lucky a lot of people don't know what's punishable since it's so early.

Rhapsody

Banned
Hopefully those Karins will be in for a rude awakening by the real Karins who know how to properly use her.

I hope Justin keeps using her. He still is at the moment, but it's Justin. I never know lol

I had a strong feeling Ricki would switch to Chun and I was right.

Line_HTX

I hope Justin keeps using her. He still is at the moment, but it's Justin. I never know lol

I had a strong feeling Ricki would switch to Chun and I was right.

Oh what? I didn't know Justin was rocking Karin. Praying he doesn't switch to Birdie, lol.

E: LOL, Justin has an Ohoho emote. Fucking dead.

Coda

Huge losing streak tonight. So frustrated.

I lost a couple but I'm still at Super Bronze. I knew once I lost some that I had to stop playing and go to bed.

I know it's difficult because the game just came out 2 days ago but playing this game in short bursts instead of long periods of time probably will make you do better in the long run as far as trying to raise the ranks. Every time I came back to the game with a fresh mind I did well and if I kept pushing myself to play after a while I'd start doing worse.

Rhapsody

Banned
Gonna try and get to Silver League tomorrow if I don't get too busy with homework. Minor setback today because a lot of my wins didn't get recorded because of server issues then I lost 3 straight lol

I'm at almost 1700 LP or so though, so I'm already close.

I lost a couple but I'm still at Super Bronze. I knew once I lost some that I had to stop playing and go to bed.

I know it's difficult because the game just came out 2 days ago but playing this game in short bursts instead of long periods of time probably will make you do better in the long run as far as trying to raise the ranks. Every time I came back to the game with a fresh mind I did well and if I kept pushing myself to play after a while I'd start doing worse.
That makes sense.

are you playing fang yet?

its the perfect fit tbh
Everything about him feels weird and off to me.

Not really happy with any of the characters right now, though I like bits and pieces of all of them. If Vega or Bison had a decent anti-air, I'd be so happy...

Seyavesh

does anyone else get this weird feeling that characters are like... 'incomplete'?
it probably stems into my thoughts i posted earlier on the game but after playing the last two days i can't shake that feeling when considering the chars who at face value are really good- especially chun, who very much feels like a 'complete' character vs. most of the other characters

like she's always been built to be strong at the range the game mostly takes place in but in terms of her general tools and walkspeed it really feels like she's much more 'complete' as a character over others with more iffy stuff

also god damn this wnf is good
nlbc and wnf one after the other going until 5am certainly feels nostalgic

Guys, I've been to hell and I know what it looks like. It's endless rollback battles against a good Vega. You may as well just take a hint from Kars and stop thinking. It is the only way to save yourself.
Huge losing streak tonight. So frustrated.
I know the feeling. I couldn't move past 1k LP so I searched for my Inner Daigo. I'm convinced that mastering the Japanese player poker face is what I need to reach the next level in all fighters. Maybe I should take a hint from Carson and get myself a bottle of xanax.

Sayad

Ok, for week 1 tournaments, WNF and Next Level have been way too hype. Can't believe some thought this game is SFxT bad for spectating.

miku

OMG Infiltration is killing everyone in ranked

http://www.twitch.tv/infiltration85

vx2puig.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom