• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Splatoon had a fully featured SP, but the MP was as barebones as it can get at launch. Only 20 levels, not many costumes/maps/weapons, and no lobby system. I'd say between SFV and Splatoon, it's about the same amount of content at launch.
make SFV so you can only pick a rotating set of 4 characters every 4 hours and it can really be like splatoon

Rocwell

I'm watching Art play Dhalsim against F.A.N.G and I can't help but think this is going to be one of those long intense fireball duels like Dhalsim vs Sagat vs Guile and the likes at high levels. Going to be interesting to see what happens when those two styles clash together.

Dahbomb

the worse that will happen is that the game will get 7s and the people who already prefer MK will gloat
That happens no matter what.

If it's not review scores then it's sales comparison.

If it's not sales comparison then it's twitch number comparison.

If it's not twitch number comparison then it's tournament entrance.

etc.

K.Sabot

Saty would have loved rush down Sim in SFV
y2jIo9dq_normal.png

Rocwell

Arturo got Jago on his stream and started streaming that SFxTk exhibition between Mike Ross and Jago. People were bitching about them being in kayfabe and called it "staged" which it totally was because they were trying to start a pro wrestling storyline kind of thing around fighting games. Now they're playing SFV again and talking about Marvel lol

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Arturo got Jago on his stream and started streaming that SFxTk exhibition between Mike Ross and Jago. People were bitching about them being in kayfabe and called it "staged" which it totally was because they were trying to start a pro wrestling storyline kind of thing around fighting games. Now they're playing SFV again and talking about Marvel lol

He got with "Every time I see that H, I bust a nut!"

Damn, Jago's commentary is always random lol

Art's stream tonight was one of the most entertaining streams i've seen in a long ass time. He's killing esports one stream at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom