• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizazedo

Lol according to Kappa it'll take 340 hours on ranked play if you can manage a 50% win ratio to earn enough money to unlock ONE DLC character. If that's true get wrecked.

Also, didn't someone in one of Gaming side threads say they were up to 133k FM due to Survivals / story modes already?

People stressing about fight money right now are silly.

Rhapsody

Banned
Alioune's fang looks awesome right now.

Is there a link to a video? My friend's been trying to learn him. Also fighting him is sort of pain. Not so much the poison but the range of his normals. They're incredibly hard to whiff punish for me compared to other characters.

Edit: Nvm, I'm tired and just woke up. I see the link

Sayad

Lol according to Kappa it'll take 340 hours on ranked play if you can manage a 50% win ratio to earn enough money to unlock ONE DLC character. If that's true get wrecked.
Only players who spend 1000+ hours playing online being able to buy all DLC characters with in game currency sound very reasonable.

Lulubop

Some on gaming side got nearly 200k point just doing the story mode stuff, and it took just under 2 hours. This isn't counting daily challenges or however else you can earn points. But lol ZTS.

Ken apparently got some stuff he had in beta 2, back. Like lp srk>ex srk, midscreen.

I mean you shouldn't underestimate carrot and stick game design. Seeing a number increase on his profile is what got Daigo back into fighting games.

JeTmAn81

It's always fun to watch people get characters figured out, especially when it makes a big change in the character's perceived tier status.

Rhapsody

Banned
I want to play :(

I've only been able to play it at various friend's. I have to wait for Steam.

Out of the cast, I really like Dhalsim the most. Not quite Faust, but good enough for me. The stuff he has in comparison to SF4 makes his previous version look so incomplete lol. My second favorite is Karin just because of how awesome footsies feel.

I want to try Mika but that's going to have to wait until I get to lab stuff out myself.

Astarte

I don't even feel like playing anything else right now. I just want this game out.

Watching Vega combo videos and pressing imaginary buttons on my desk.

SFV and FE Fates in the same week. I guess Danganronpa releases too, but holy shit this week is stacked.

Sayah

My brain hurts from watching that lol

If you pretend it's street fighter you're thinking "wow these are the slowest akuma players and a lot of recovery time in between" O_O

Akuma does look very out of place and awkward in this game so far.

But they have until Summer to improve based on this location test - so let's see what they do.

miku

Damn, definitely need some healing

tDr4C3P.jpg

I got the SE for that ordered and I don't know when i'll find the time to play it with SFV coming out.

game is so good. been in my Japanese 3DS for a year and even after over a hundred hours I'm getting the US CE and excited to play all the campaigns again. sooooo gooooood.

I wish I had the SE but my local store's supply (2) got pre-ordered already.

Unfortunately I have to settle with the normal game plus using DLC to get the other campaigns.

Still, I am hyped as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom