• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

What the fuck is with people on Twitter talking about Marvel 4 about? Are there any CREDIBLE reasons why there would be something there???

No lie, I would like to listen to Max do a fighting game news roundup in a newsman voice, haha
It's Comic Con and Max made a teaser trailer for his Assist Me Marvel series.

People adding 2 and 2 together to get 22.

MrDaravon

People are gonna be mad salty tomorrow. Goddamn fascinating how many people are losing their minds right now based on virtually nothing other than hopes and dreams.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
t65tytyt.gif

kirblar

People are gonna be mad salty tomorrow. Goddamn fascinating how many people are losing their minds right now based on virtually nothing other than hopes and dreams.
People being dumb.

Max clarified that the Assist Me project is going to be something akin to a series finale movie, which again, points to NOT MvC4.

Kalamari

After Ultra released I would have laughed at anyone looking forward to SFV, but it still happened. Keep the faith, MVC4 is coming.

I forget was that supposed to be Jaime? Or the beetle completely took over Jaime in those future shots?

So does that mean this is evil Jaime? They already confirmed Jaime so yeah

future evil BB was Jaime who went the gym and SQUATS N OATS, so if he's this big it could mean evil BB.

Line_HTX

People being dumb.

Max clarified that the Assist Me project is going to be something akin to a series finale movie, which again, points to NOT MvC4.

I only saw Flux acting real stupid on Twitter. I expect him to take a picture of a pie shoved on his face tomorrow.

Nuu

Banned
I'd love for a port of Marvel 2 and 3 to PS4 and/or PC.

1) Wii exclusive.
2) Marvel 3 came shortly after it.

Marvel 3 killed it essentially. It was seen as a newer version of the VS series but then Capcom came out with MVC3 which used a modified TVC engine but with characters the West actually cares about AND on PS3 + 360... that was the end of that.

Does Marvel 3 really play like TvC? Also if Marvel 3 came out, would TvC likely have caught on?

notworksafe

Does Marvel 3 really play like TvC? Also if Marvel 3 came out, would TvC likely have caught on?

Kinda, yes. The base of MVC3 is there in TVC. But no, it wouldn't have caught on. It was a Wii only game and no one was giving a fuuuuuck about that system.

Line_HTX

God, NRS faces look even WORSE than ever before!

Thank God that Tekken faces and models look far superior than those ugly asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom