• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

👏👏
But wait, there's more!

QXbvPXi.jpg

MrDaravon

I will die laughing if all that gets announced is a MvC toyline. I mean that would just further give people hope which is fine, but would be hilarious for tomorrow.

Neoxon

Bu-bu-but the Xmen ban means no toys, guys.
Note that I said that Hasbro seemed to be the only one who was able to fight back. And funny that you mention the ban, another Marvel game surfaced (a MOBA for the PC) that lacks any X-Men or F4 characters.

Also, that leak looks so fake that it hurts.

Tripon

Note that I said that Hasbro seemed to be the only one who was able to fight back. And funny that you mention the ban, another Marvel game surfaced (a MOBA for the PC) that lacks any X-Men or F4 characters.
It never was a fucking ban you pretend insider.

Neoxon

It never was a fucking ban you pretend insider.
Well clearly Marvel doesn't want mutants to be used in their games if they can help it. What other explanation could you come up with for the lack of mutants in anything made after CoC?

Tripon

Well clearly Marvel doesn't want mutants to be used in their games if they can help it. What other explanation could you come up with for the lack of mutants in anything made after CoC?
The point is that you didn't know shit, so you need to stop pretending you do.

At best you are a naive individual that is trying to get people to listen to. At worst you're a rumor monger that is making bullshit up to try to cultivate an auidence to make money off of it somehow.

Just do everyone a favor and start a fucking a fucking YouTube channel and post your bullshit there.

Neoxon

At best you are a naive individual that is trying to get people to listen to. At worst you're a rumor monger that is making bullshit up to try to cultivate an auidence to make money off of it somehow.

Just do everyone a favor and start a fucking a fucking YouTube channel and post your bullshit there.
How do I make money off of this? I want the mutants to be used in games again just as much as the rest of you, so of course I'm not gonna let this bullshit slip by.

damn I just saw the injustice trailer. Man more like injustass those faces look terrible. Neoxon definitely trying to be the ja rule of fghq.

N4Us

Please stop fighting over this I'm sorry!!!

Neoxon

The same team at NRS works on MK and Injustice, right? Or is it a rotation?
Not sure actually. Judging by the fact that Boon seems to still be hyping up MKX, maybe it's in rotation, but we'd need confirmation to be sure. Either that or comb through the credits of Injustice 1 & MKX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom