• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad Aris used the Cross Assault incident as an opportunity to rebuild his entire persona and generally be a better person

Somehow I doubt Noel or Hyuga will

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm less than convinced Aris has changed and it's not just a "ooh I got caught, lemme just remember not to express these feelings publicly again" given that he's an adult and the sheer explicitness of what he said, which isn't close to a misspeaking thing. And if ver.Grown Up still has a segment for "bitch calling" on his podcast, that really doesn't help the case.

Then again, I've pretty much avoided anything involving him successfully since, so who knows. Either way, decidedly a negative mark, and one that will last.

I'm less than convinced Aris has changed and it's not just a "ooh I got caught, lemme just remember not to express these feelings publicly again" given that he's an adult and the sheer explicitness of what he said, which isn't close to a misspeaking thing. And if ver.Grown Up still has a segment for "bitch calling" on his podcast, that really doesn't help the case.

Then again, I've pretty much avoided anything involving him successfully since, so who knows. Either way, decidedly a negative mark, and one that will last.

it will last for those who really want it to last

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
You guys should make a thread in Gaming about this.
FGC MEMBER SAYS WORD BITCH ALL THE TIME FGC SUPPORTS

"the monster from cross assualt continues his mysonginistic ways how is he allowed anywhere he should be banned or fgc is horrible!"

"i can't believe people say bad words I'm telling mommy"

How would you guys feel if Capcom Cup was a ft5, but single elimination?

-You get the same amount of gameplay for viewers, but there is half of the downtime that comes from button checks, and getting players to enter/leave the stream station from having to be defeated twice.
-A ft5 gives players enough games to adapt and to not be randomed out which double elimination tries to eliminate
-Gives competitors a shorter list of players he will meet in tournament, which makes it easier to practice for
-Easier to make march madness type fantasy brackets to get fans involved
-Makes every match more important as it's one loss and you're out of the tournament.

On the other hand, if you have to go up against a bad matchup, this new format could be hell for you.

How would you guys feel if Capcom Cup was a ft5, but single elimination?

-You get the same amount of gameplay for viewers, but there is half of the downtime that comes from button checks, and getting players to enter/leave the stream station from having to be defeated twice.
-A ft5 gives players enough games to adapt and to not be randomed out which double elimination tries to eliminate
-Gives competitors a shorter list of players he will meet in tournament, which makes it easier to practice for
-Easier to make march madness type fantasy brackets to get fans involved
-Makes every match more important as it's one loss and you're out of the tournament.

On the other hand, if you have to go up against a bad matchup, this new format could be hell for you.

I don't mind that format at all BUT I love watching runback sets.

FGC MEMBER SAYS WORD BITCH ALL THE TIME FGC SUPPORTS

"the monster from cross assualt continues his mysonginistic ways how is he allowed anywhere he should be banned or fgc is horrible!"

"i can't believe people say bad words I'm telling mommy"

While your at it you can make the "Justin Wong, LI Joe, & Spooky all use the word: N*****" thread. What a bunch of scumbags am I right guys?

I-hate-u

I'm gonna re-post Chris Ceglia's AMA on /r/streetfighter because he's a good, important dude and he answers a bunch of stuff related to the EVO broadcast (including the issues with lack of crowd sound).

From this AMA, I learned ESPN is owned by Disney. Let's get this straight:

ESPN is owned by Disney and is broadcasting SFV, Disney owns Marvel, Capcom owns SFV....

The Marvel Vs Capcom 4 dream is alive y'all.

Seems like I came at a bad time...
Don't worry, you probably will again.

U9IPc4n.jpg

Whatevs, I'll take the exposure on that piece tbh.

One of the higher ups reposted it on twitter today I think, it was a pretty popular read at the time.

Don't take it the wrong way btw Anne, i enjoy reading your stories ! But i feel like some top US players are using the 8f excuse way too much (Especially when they lose)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom