• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";212018682]There's nothing I hate more than head-to-head setups. Damn you, Japanese arcades.[/QUOTE]

What a scrub. Go home, you're drunk.

But for real. H2h is the best.

ShinMaruku

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";212022789]He's explained it a few times, he was trying to mess up Daigo by being distracting.[/QUOTE]
I th8nk he just panicked after Daigle said download complete.

CO_Andy

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";212021334]Side to side American arcade style is what God intended.[/QUOTE]so you're the one who prevented Japan from getting a arcade release of SFV

Quadratic

Is there anyway someone from outside the US is able to watch the SFV EVO ESPN2 top 8? I know it's streaming from their site but it requires a cable subscription login in.

vulva

No it doesn't. Did you even click the link lmao.
I just clicked the link and got this
efGJ69f.png

naw

thank you seth for that wonderful explanation

we now go to our third member of the team, Ryan “GooTECKS” Gutierrez

Line_HTX

thank you seth for that wonderful explanation

we now go to our third member of the team, Ryan “GooTECKS” Gutierrez

Mike was trying a little too hard there in the opening segment, haha

It should flow more naturally like how Mike Tirico or Al Michaels does it.

You know, everybody bags on Smash, and rightfully so, but melee Jigglypuff is an awesome design.

I love that there's a character that can just combo in a way that loses them the next round.

cj_iwakura

Looks like I finally got the media's attention about Central Fiction's dub. 'TheGG' made an article about it.

Let's see if they respond now.

Haha, wow. A banned site, really? It figures. Wonder why.

Well, it should start a snowball effect at least.

How would this work for Revisions/Updates? I mean its going to be disadvantageous t some franchises that just have a ton of updates like SF,GG..etc

I guess I'll factor it in with the game in question. AE and Ultra would all fall under SFIV, unless there's some massive divide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom