• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Sabot

It's amazing how Aris will flush Doom in 5 seconds and then go on to play Umbrella Corps for multiple days in a row.

What an enigma.

.la1n

Man you guys haven't even lived if you don't eat spicy Cheetos.

I'll admit that Aris can make just about any game look fun, almost found myself wanting to buy that piece of junk.

mbpm1

Yeah, him and Floe can make shit entertaining

I watched Floe play Mighty No. 9 the other night and it was great with him

Tripon

Capcom really needs to figure out a new way to update their game. It started at a 6 gig install. After 3 updates, it's now at 24.33 gigs on my PS4. If by the end of the year it becomes a 50 gig game. I'm going to be so mad.

.la1n

Capcom really needs to figure out a new way to update their game. It started at a 6 gig install. After 3 updates, it's now at 24.33 gigs on my PS4. If by the end of the year it becomes a 50 gig game. I'm going to be so mad.

Google Fiber save us.

Blame the folks that are outraged by on-disk DLC.

Dahbomb

Most of story mode and the DLC characters would have been on the launch disk, probably.
They would be but the update patches that they would make us download would still have ridiculous download sizes. That's what has happened this generation no matter what, you have to download a large update which is simply just overriding files most of the time.

Line_HTX

Jebailey IS #CEO2016 ‏@CEOJebailey 2h2 hours ago Florida, USA

Fox 35 live news segment is scheduled for 9:20 am. Gonna be a fun start to the weekend. Good luck smashers in your pools tomorrow.

Hopefully the video of the segment will come up online afterwards.

Sayad

LMAO @ Starcraft 2 being on that list.

That list as a whole seems hella suspect.

Don't know what's the deal with SC2, looking at twitch the game seem to have vanished, barely hear or see anything about it, only found out Legacy of the Void already came out when I was searching for SC2 sales numbers... Yet, a lot of esport events seem to be still running SC2 tournaments and bumping tones of money into them!

Dahbomb

Don't know what's the deal with SC2, looking at twitch the game seem to have vanished, barely hear or see anything about it, only found out Legacy of the Void already came out when I was searching for SC2 sales numbers... Yet, a lot of esport events seem to be still running SC2 tournaments and bumping tones of money into them!
Blizzard trying to make SC2 happen is what is happening there. They tried to pull that with Heroes of the Storm as well to little avail.

Hearthstone and Overwatch are their biggest E sports games. HS right now is their biggest but Overwatch has the potential to over take it.

.la1n

It's pretty great <3

The worst part is that it's coming to this area (Raleigh, NC) including the outside perimeter cities...except mine.

My wife and I just purchased a new home and I was really pushing to get inside the coverage area but ultimately the house we went with couldn't be passed up.

Vex_

Banned
The worst part is that it's coming to this area (Raleigh, NC) including the outside perimeter cities...except mine.

My wife and I just purchased a new home and I was really pushing to get inside the coverage area but ultimately the house we went with couldn't be passed up.

wait wut? SINCE WHEN? I am in nc (queen city YEA!) and heard it wasnt yet?

Skilletor

Mika looks shorter than she should be. These mods are cool, but they actually change the size of the characters and that fucks me up visually while playing.

Mika looks shorter than she should be. These mods are cool, but they actually change the size of the characters and that fucks me up visually while playing.

yeah, makes hitboxes difficult to judge too. Would be better if they build the mesh on the bones of the original character or whatever, but I'm not in the scene so I don't know how difficult that would be

Spuck-uk

Banned
yeah, makes hitboxes difficult to judge too. Would be better if they build the mesh on the bones of the original character or whatever, but I'm not in the scene so I don't know how difficult that would be

To be fair the SFV models barely match the hitboxes as is..

NEO0MJ

lol yeah ryu j.LK for example

say what you want about SF3, the collision boxes definitely felt more indicative of move animations than other SFs

And that's why it sucks. I like wonky hitboxes, they give the game more soul. Just talk to anyone who faced Brawl's Snake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom