• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripon

Hyped Crowd for Killer Instinct at First Attack.

Crg4vXiWcAUQ3se.jpg

https://twitter.com/levelupseries/status/772429730104676352

shaowebb

FREE STUFF:

Sup folks. Got the Capcom bundle on humble bundle recently but I already own some stuff or dont care about some of it. Too lazy to modbot or even bother with spoilers so here. First come first serve. Post if gone.

PS3
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
3NNM-LNNH-LDT3

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
47GJ-R8ND-T5A4

Devil May Cry HD Collection
3MCQ-H9N7-7TQB

LOST PLANET 3
3H6Q-C3N9-NACA

PS4
Resident Evil HD
3FR6-MTNF-362H

Resident Evil 0 Remastered
3EJQ-6HN5-2CNP

Quoting in case anyone missed the freebies this morning when the page changed. Enjoy capcpom fanboys :p

NEO0MJ

One less thing then. Feel free to try though. This thread was dead for hours this morning.

You can't really do much about it. Those things almost instantly pick up any codes left on screen and don't even say thanks!
I actually tried the RE code this morning and it was already taken.

shaowebb

Oh well. Better luck next time. I was just glad to get rid of codes honestly. Not a big RE or DMC fan cept for Nero. Had most of the rest.

shaowebb

DOA needs Angel to contest the other grapplers for best inside fighter. I wanna see some peoples elbow. Failing that...WHIP. Lets go full broken and introduce her shit into DOA. She'd be the Akuma of that game lol.

LordJim

DOA needs Angel to contest the other grapplers for best inside fighter. I wanna see some peoples elbow. Failing that...WHIP. Lets go full broken and introduce her shit into DOA. She'd be the Akuma of that game lol.

More games need a character who just shoots people with a gun when they are knocked down.

ShinMaruku

You know some of those moves are already in the game. Hell they have Hulk Hogan.

shaowebb

If this meant putting more characters like Sion or Ethica in fighting games, I would be OK with that. :3

Ethica is pretty cool. I love how she has a level 3 super but its actually done by sorta rekka chaining together 2 of the super into it first. You can either do the lvl1 , the lvl1 and then 2, or go for all 3 supers in a row and every time you input it theres a different move that comes out depending on how many you've already done.

ShinMaruku

If the factory system was actually effective in maintains productivity labor day would not need to exist. So it less filthy capitalists and more bound by retarded dogma capitalists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom