• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Does Jiyuna not translate anymore? This one would've been really interesting.

edit: Yeah our posts overlapped. Thanks

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Name that move

DFz962f.gif

Tripon

Jiyuna works as an English teacher in Japan. He hates the job and is looking to try to do something else. But that's why you don't see him at the Redbull offices during the week. He's has a day job to go to.

Also, I thought Fuudo was supposed to the temporary host. Did that already stop?

Edit: Answered my own question. Guess Daigo still wanted to do a stream during the week when he's there.

Crz7QeXUIAA14HJ.jpg

https://twitter.com/beas_tv/status/773770301150629888

Line_HTX

This OW fan art is great.

mv8Cw4r.jpg

Reaper playing KOF and D.Va playing Tekken is a neat attention to detail.

Granted, it's vanilla T7 from the blue-green health bars, but pretty detailed at an angle. Reaper and 76 enjoying some KOF XIII and getting hype is a nice touch, while Reinhardt and Zarya are playing the Xrd Revelator Leo Whitefang and Potemkin matchup.

Mushihimesama all the way in the back though, and holy shit, why the fuck is McCree reading the Re:Zero light novels?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Pro is blah. I'm slowly finding myself getting away from console gaming unless it's multiplayer exclusive stuff.

.la1n

Interplay selling the Clayfighter IP...

Wasn't a team trying to resurrect the franchise a few years ago?

There are some salvageable ideas in the IP but I'm not sure how well it would sell nowadays.

I do recall some sort of clayfighters reboot or maybe it was just HD ports.

naib

I asked before but it was late at night and it might have gotten buried.

Is there a steam gaf group for SFV or any fight-centric one? If there is can I brother get an invite? Or just add me for some matches. Steam ID is deflorist.

Working on getting lubricated and want some games with you folks tonight. I'm terrible but want to learn. Been playing some games with shackfighters but don't even have an account over there anymore.

Holler!

I asked before but it was late at night and it might have gotten buried.

Is there a steam gaf group for SFV or any fight-centric one? If there is can I brother get an invite? Or just add me for some matches. Steam ID is deflorist.

Working on getting lubricated and want some games with you folks tonight. I'm terrible but want to learn. Been playing some games with shackfighters but don't even have an account over there anymore.

Holler!

there's a discord link in the OP as well as the sfv OT. Be prepared though if you're coming to the discord ch though

Yo whens SFV ps4 Pro edition? Seriously this is a great chance to for capcom to "re-release" SFV with all the DLC included and upscaled 4k graphics running at 60 fps.

Jiyuna works as an English teacher in Japan. He hates the job and is looking to try to do something else. But that's why you don't see him at the Redbull offices during the week. He's has a day job to go to.

Also, I thought Fuudo was supposed to the temporary host. Did that already stop?

Edit: Answered my own question. Guess Daigo still wanted to do a stream during the week when he's there.

https://twitter.com/beas_tv/status/773770301150629888

Daigo has two parts two his show. The late night talk show has no english translation partly because a large portion of the english audience is usually asleep at the time. Fuudo isn't part of this late night talk show.

Pompadour

They definitely could, but this is a studio that doesn't see anything wrong with the clipping and stuff.

I think they know it's a problem but Capcom clearly has been focusing more on completing what they already promised with "polish" on the backburner.

Nakoruru is so ugly in KOF matches

It's like something out of Marvel 3

edit: looking at the posts above, Daigo does 2 streams a week. One oriented around the japanese audience and the other for internationals, so Jiyuna only translates one of the two even though he streams both.

BadWolf

Nakoruru is so ugly in KOF matches

It's like something out of Marvel 3

She is definitely a problem and needs to be fixed, though she is getting away with a lot right now because of people's unfamiliarity with the match up.

Don't know if legit but Xiao Hai mentioned that a balance patch is in the works.

mbpm1

I think they know it's a problem but Capcom clearly has been focusing more on completing what they already promised with "polish" on the backburner.

I think they really don't think it's a problem. Like, even if they did everything else, they wouldn't consider that sort of stuff on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom