• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I made this

giphy.gif

shaowebb

Welp...I'm working the next 3 weeks straight without any days off and just found out I work both Thanksgiving and X-mas this year now. They're trying to get me for additional stuff on top of that at the plant. No clue if I'll get to see family till sometime after january now.

So much for KOF and Genso playtime. Goodnight folks. I got a potential double tomorrow. But hey at this rate if I can't find time for a life I can at least afford to be able to pay folks to live my dreams for me with building games and shit.

:(

Welp...I'm working the next 3 weeks straight without any days off and just found out I work both Thanksgiving and X-mas this year now. They're trying to get me for additional stuff on top of that at the plant. No clue if I'll get to see family till sometime after january now.

So much for KOF and Genso playtime. Goodnight folks. I got a potential double tomorrow. But hey at this rate if I can't find time for a life I can at least afford to be able to pay folks to live my dreams for me with building games and shit.

Da fuck? How's that legal?

I need help. So Im new to both Street Fighter and KOF. In order to learn KOF, I played through the Orochi Saga Collection on PS2 and come KOF XIV I had the movement , specials, and supers of characters down. Going through KOF XIV's trials taught me the combo system which was fairly easy to pick up.

I've also gotten the SF anniversary for PS2. I beat SSFT2 using nothing but normals and luck (and a fuck ton of continues). For the life of me, idk if it is the port or what but fuck me if i have to shoryuken consecutively. In SF3 third strike I can land specials consistantly.

What I want from here is to learn how to combo in SF. Coming from KOF, everything i try doesnt seem to work. Such as say MP into shoryuken. So are there any video series or in depth guides that will be right up my alley?

Line_HTX

What the fuck, that's kind of overkill...

MrDaravon

We're 99% sure floe is actually legit high on his stream right now, it's pretty fantastic.

Edit: Yup, floe is actually gone. This is goddamn hilarious.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
It should make you parry one fireball before you can declare 3s as the best fighting game of all time.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
shocking. a forum full of people who don't play games voted 3s as the best fighting game.

A lot of those people I didn't even see play 3S when it came out on PS3/360.

Just like that one guy who claims he played 10k matches of SFIV and a badass but yet nobody in FGW ever seen him play.

Line_HTX

Oh shit, I forgot Master Raven is coming out this month.

LMAO, fucking Shin please.
I read your post in your Jamaican accent, DeKappa

Infinite

A lot of those people I didn't even see play 3S when it came out on PS3/360.

Just like that one guy who claims he played 10k matches of SFIV and a badass but yet nobody in FGW ever seen him play.

They all want to duplicate EVO 37 but don't want to acknowledge all of the bad stuff with the game itself and why it will never be a good tournament spectacle again.

shocking. a forum full of people who don't play games voted 3s as the best fighting game.
This is wack

K.Sabot

anybody play Rainbow Six Siege? it interests me

its great

just fuck uplay

my uplay got hacked and I now I can't play my steam bought pc version of R6 Siege cause I need to get a 2 step authentication taken off of my uplay account after it was stolen.

2 account systems = 2 potential vulnerabilities that can fuck your ability to play a game over.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
its great

just fuck uplay

my uplay got hacked and I now I can't play my steam bought pc version of R6 Siege cause I need to get a 2 step authentication taken off of my uplay account after it was stolen.

2 account systems = 2 potential vulnerabilities that can fuck your ability to play a game over.
sucks... haven't heard any good things about uplay. I'm a console peasant at the moment at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom