• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripon

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=223537055#post223537055

Tekken 7 NA Finals start today with the Last chance qualification tournaments. 10 single elimination tournaments in one day.

Tomorrow will be a 20 man bracket split into 5 different round robin pools,with 4 entries per pool. Top 2 get to create a top 8 bracket.

--
tumblr_ogadhbHM3E1vivqyyo1_1280.png

Bobby Lashley mod for SFV

NEO0MJ

I'm voting Trump. The chaos that will be unleashed is just mouthwatering. Besides it can't be worse than voting for a criminal like Hillary.

am I doing it right?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That team alucard guy trolled everyone. He was everything trump but then ended up last second voting for Hillary.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
And not sell it at full price.
Early access usually isn't cheaper than the final product. And let's be honest, if they would've released an early access "tournament edition" for $60 with the prospect of finishing it within a year (basically what happened), a huge part of the FGC would've bought it without hesitation.

It is more common on PC, though.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Sigh. Still waiting for DInput support. Honestly any western fighting dev would have been able to implement it in no more than a month.
I'm using the steam beta with the added Dual Shock 4 support now and it works great. Pretty sure it only works with the DS4, though.

Steam going to add PS4 controller support so dinput shouldn't matter now.
There are other DInput controllers. Like arcade sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom